Hey guys anyone have any details about SBP Noor Homes in Sector 115 Mohali. I'm currently getting offer for buying 2 BHK for 25L. From the site plan it seems like there are only 2 and 3 BHK independent floors.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pyrosk
    Hey guys anyone have any details about SBP Noor Homes in Sector 115 Mohali. I'm currently getting offer for buying 2 BHK for 25L. From the site plan it seems like there are only 2 and 3 BHK independent floors.

Hello pyrosk; have you booked a flat in SBP Noor Homes?? Whats the rate for 3 BHK and the sqft area for 2 BHK and 3 BHK..
    CommentQuote

Hey, I guess these guys have 3 BHK villas of an area around 972 Sq. Ft. priced at 55 Lakh and above. Possessions are promised by the end of 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi hass_ali_23;

When I asked this query I thought this project was by SBP but it actually is build by GGP Buildtech which according to them are partners with SBP group.

Also, I dropped the idea of buying this flat so don't have any idea of current price.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid Sector 115 if looking to live, its extremely isolated and inhabitable as of now. You get in liveable Gillco 127 and Sunny 125 at same price !!
    CommentQuote
  • jatinderchd;
    Thanks for your input. Can you also provide your opinion about Ansal Golf Links in sector 114 and TDI in sector 111, regarding location for living purpose?
    CommentQuote
    jatinderchd;
    Thanks for your input. Can you also provide your opinion about Ansal Golf Links in sector 114 and TDI in sector 111, regarding location for living purpose?

Avoid landran road if looking for living purpose. Try going there after 8pm an u will know what I mean. It won't take less than 5 years to live in any sector in that area.

As I said go for already inhabited area like gillco or sunny if looking to live in 2-3 year horizon in a budget of 25 l. Also avoid under construction stuff there is a major slump and huge chances of default by developers.

My 2 cents :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    Avoid landran road if looking for living purpose. Try going there after 8pm an u will know what I mean. It won't take less than 5 years to live in any sector in that area.

As I said go for already inhabited area like gillco or sunny if looking to live in 2-3 year horizon in a budget of 25 l. Also avoid under construction stuff there is a major slump and huge chances of default by developers.

My 2 cents :)

Thanks for pointing out the details. I was looking to go for either tdi tuscan or ansal happy homez. Both of them are ready to move, atleast the ones I want to purchase. 5 years hmmmm, that seems like a lot of time. Anyway thanks for the info.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for pointing out the details. I was looking to go for either tdi tuscan or ansal happy homez. Both of them are ready to move, atleast the ones I want to purchase. 5 years hmmmm, that seems like a lot of time. Anyway thanks for the info.

Are you getting a 2 BHK in 25L in these projects ?
    CommentQuote
    Are you getting a 2 BHK in 25L in these projects ?

Yeah 2 bhk acme floors are available in 25L but the layout seems to be cramped. I have shortlisted both Tdi tuscan and ansal happy homes. Both are 3 bhk. Even if area will take 5 years to develop, I still think they are good investment for future.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah 2 bhk acme floors are available in 25L but the layout seems to be cramped. I have shortlisted both Tdi tuscan and ansal happy homes. Both are 3 bhk. Even if area will take 5 years to develop, I still think they are good investment for future.

25L is a never mind deal for 3BHK. Go ahead for sure .. :)
    CommentQuote
    25L is a never mind deal for 3BHK. Go ahead for sure .. :)

Ah...I think you misunderstood me. I wish that price were true. I'm getting 2 bhk acme floors for 25-26 L but 3 bhk Tuscan and Ansal are around 33-35L .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pyrosk,

How much is Acme floors now that delivery has started ? Do you have floor wise approximation for GF/FF and SF ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish,

Seems like the price is still in the average range of 25-27 L. You can find the details of area and available properties for sale at the links below.

99acres

http://www.acmebuilders.in/acme_floor.htm
    CommentQuote