Receiving emails about World Trade Center (WTC) Mohali, Chandigarh !
Members please share your views and information on subject project.

thanks in advance
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The successful bid of Rs 1,31,33,00,000 for the commercial chunk site of Aerocity was given by the WTC Noida Development Company Private Ltd against the reserve price of Rs 1,30,68,00,000.

The site is spread over 8 acres.

This commercial chunk is in D-Block of Aerocity, Mohali
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the information.
    CommentQuote
  • Price I am listening is 7300 to 7500 psf with inaugural discount of 300 to 500.
    Area in multiple of 500sf

Plan 10% assured return for payment within 3 years.
    Plan 11% return for payment within 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rks3110
    Price I am listening is 7300 to 7500 psf with inaugural discount of 300 to 500.
    Area in multiple of 500sf

Plan 10% assured return for payment within 3 years.
    Plan 11% return for payment within 2 years

do they have any official website and site office at Mohali or Chandigarh for contact?
    CommentQuote
  • I highly doubt that these rates are viable in Mohali, the recent news is that Span a software company which is good pay master is down sizing Chandigarh operations.
    CommentQuote
  • Hearing rates of 6400 pqsft , doubtful of the ROI at this price.

Rentals will have to be 60-70 for this to be a decent ROI.

It could turn out to be good in 10 years time , but we would have support maintenance costs from year 4 to 10
    CommentQuote
  • In 10 years time, 60-70 won't be decent ROI considering the upfront maintenance cost. Doesn't make business sense to buy commercial at these rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that WTC Mohali project is a big time fraud to loot the public. They have already looted and defrauded the public (more than 2000 people) in WTC Manesar. They are just giving false assurances of 10-12% returns but the truth is that they might not give you any interest after 1 or 2 years. They did the same in WTC Manesar. They have made tall buildings from public money but they have stopped giving interest because they do not want to Lease the buildings now. Its a big scam like that of 2G, Coal scam.

Please DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP of these faud people.
    CommentQuote
  • This builder is a big FRAUD! They sold space in WTC Manesar and Noida giving similar false commitment of Assured Return. The fact is, they stopped paying Assured Return after sometime, building is abandoned (incomplete) and builder starts asking more money on pretext of one thing or the other. DO NOT FALL IN TRAP OF WTC MOHALI, if you want to protect your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Wtc mohali aerocity

I have booked a 500 square feet (rs 6700 psft) unlocakble area at upcoming WTC Mohali being developed by Virdian Red.
    They are promising 10 % assured returns also. Is it a worth investment for future. I have read reviews for WTC Manesar where investors were cheated. Should i go ahead with the property.
    CommentQuote
  • Pehli post mein hi suspend. WTC ke salesman ho kya agyatvyakti?:):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Mr agyatvyakti;

It seems you have not read my earlier comments. If you want to throw your money into the Garbage Bin, then please go ahead and invest. You will get returns Max. till 3 years and thereafter your money Vanishes. This is a Ponzy scheme, where the builder shows you very high dreams by giving false assurances of very High Class like WTC, etc. etc. but basically their only aim is to make you fall into your trap. And once you have fallen into their trap, they run away with all your Hard Earned Money.

In WTC Manesar, a lot of Reired people (especially Armymen) invested in this scheme because they put one Retired Army person as Board of Director (Brig. Mallick), so that it all looks authentic. After giving returns for about 3 Years, all the Directors of the builder, AN Buildwell vanished into the thin Air. There are a Lot of cases going on against the company in - FIR in Police Stations/Company Law Board/EOW/CRIMINAL CASES/SEBI

and yet nobody has been able to recover the money invested into WTC Manesar. So, if you have been bitten by a mad dog, you can go ahead and invest into this PONZY Scheme.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I really appreciate your effort of educating people as nobody bothers nowadays. Yes, brother till date we are suffering from this pain which has no cure. We lost all our money with this VIRIDIAN, WTC Noida, Manesar, Mohali etc all is one with different names and one purpose CHEATING. Will Show Beautiful dreams to attract new prey then will vanish to start another project with some other name.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • karansingh19652 years ago
      Sir, but what about WTC MANESAR, any update on the court hearings ..and yes please dont waste your money on these so called Wtc's ...
  • hi all

Big confusion amongst the customers. who is right? who should be given a chance? Both have revival plans.

But still not clear why is the delay, two parties are fighting for the revival of the same company but against each other.Why? I think Gandhi n Hooda are liable to complete the project so they are stuck. whatever has happened and whosoever is at fault but today it's on them. They are legally responsible for completing both the projects and handing over to us.

wherein another party is FOSECA- The Customer's Association. It was created at the right time when "Hooda and Gandhi were not available for any comment and too busy, seeking advice or solution as they didn't have any expertise and resources to complete the projects" explanation by shareholders team for their unavailability. A bunch of customers started this association and fighting for the justice. How without infusing funds it's possible to complete such big projects, without any experience of construction, to manage all liaisoning work govt dues approvals so much to do...

Commonly discussed matter was that FOSECA is backed by Ashish Bhalla as the kind of funds they spend monthly on meetings, staff, lawyers etc can not be done by a normal customer association run by customer funds. Logically it is right I am also a customer and have never paid for such activities and nobody would I assume. Now Why Ashish Bhalla is doing it surely he has some major interest in this.Well how does this matter we want our property whether Bhalla does it or shareholders

Eventually, if we realize we are suffering because of FOSECA or because of our own brothers. As we are not been discussing on revival and talking 10 other things in front of the court. I wonder they are working for customers interest or for any other reasons. Had it been only one party I think the revival would have been done by now. Both are wasting time in silly things and distracting the court from the mainstream. As the problem has started due to funds only, so we assume the arrangement of funds should be the main agenda. We can not rely on funds from selling inventory. Any layman would also understand this.

The Court is our only hope. Our fellow mates should understand only revival can take us out of this mess so let's push for the same...otherwise, there is no end to our wait and sufferings...

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ALL OF US SHOULD REALISE WHAT IS GOING WRONG.... OPEN FOR YOUR VIEWS LETS UNITE FOR OUR MONEY AND REVIVAL
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely, but what is the way out we are the registered owners of Spire Edge and have not been able to use our own property from last two years. We have not done anything against law so why are we being punished. And this so called FOSECA customer Association is also not doing anything for us besides showing the rosy picture which is practically not possible. I am sorry to say, I know everybody is in pain but how can people trust them and moreover waste their precious time on their impudent acts.
    Pardon my words but I don’t understand, some really experienced and intelligent people being part of it but still have fallen into their trap. Why even they are listening to them and getting into deeper crap (pardon my language). With my experience, I understood about these association movers, either they are birdbrains or just too big manipulators. Please don’t trust these senseless morons. Don’t just get away with the emotions think practically.
    CommentQuote