Hi,

Anyone have any idea about Ansals Plots in Karnal. I've heard original rate was aroung 8K and now there is a premium of 150-200 which may rise in future.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can u give complete detail about the project. I have heard that the real estate sector in karnal is reviving up in a great way.

Thnks
    CommentQuote
  • new forum

If anyone has plots in sushant city, karnal which is developed by ansal api, you can join the google group at ansalapi_karnal | Google Groups
    CommentQuote
  • Investment advise in Haryana

I am looking for investing in property in Haryana around 30 lac
    My prefrence is plot. Time period is 5 - 10 years.
    Please suggest good project.
    Also which city is good for investment ( where price now is less and future appreciation chances are more)
    Kundli, Sonpepat,Panipat , Karnal, Rohtak,Hisar

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone knows the market rate of the plots in nearby location from sector 32 Karnal that are put on sale by HUDA?
    CommentQuote
  • huda karnal sec32 opinion

Hi,

What is growth prospect of Karnal in RE?
    There are few good govt institutes in Karnal and some industry as this link shows
    Development of Industries in Karnal
    prominently dairy research and liberty town :)

There will be decent educational industry.

And normal govt district level offices.

What could be driving factors for people to consider moving to Karnal.

To me Karnal is a small quiet town with peaceful life as compared to Delhi or even Chandigarh.

In specific, what is prospect of huda karnal sec32 plots?
    Any thoughts on oversupply or actual demand of RE in Karnal in general
    CommentQuote
  • Why is the premium so low in ansal inspite of it being loc on n h 1 whereas ansal has appreciated quiet well in panipat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punitkumar
    I am looking for investing in property in Haryana around 30 lac
    My prefrence is plot. Time period is 5 - 10 years.
    Please suggest good project.
    Also which city is good for investment ( where price now is less and future appreciation chances are more)
    Kundli, Sonpepat,Panipat , Karnal, Rohtak,Hisar

Thanks

i think panipat is an excellent oppurtunity where prices have just started rising and has good potential as a city also. karnal is also good
    CommentQuote
  • Karnal HUDA Sector 32 plots scheme draw to be held on August 30th.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    i think panipat is an excellent oppurtunity where prices have just started rising and has good potential as a city also. karnal is also good

Can someone throw some light on the present prices of ansal plots including premium in resale? Will it be a good long term bet to invest in these plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Can someone throw some light on the present prices of ansal plots including premium in resale? Will it be a good long term bet to invest in these plots?

the present rates in ansal sushant city panipat will range from 21000 to 25000 including premium.
    CommentQuote
  • i am planning to buy 200-250 sq yard in ansal api karnal. If anyone willing to sell kindly send me PM.

Regds
    GM
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current price of ansal api plots karnal?
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current price of ansal api plots karnal? Will it be good to invest and how much price appreciation is there in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, what is the ongoing price of Ansal Api plots in Karnal?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

I was also looking for the prices of Ansalapi in Karnal
    I gone through Ansal Sushant City Karnal at this

Karnal Housing Karnal Property Real Estate Projects Karnal Luxury Apartments Sushant City Karnal.

All property details are provided there but for prices I have to make a call to them. Contact numbers are available at the site.

Hope it will help you.
    CommentQuote