X
Collapse

Land Investment for small investors ?

Last updated: February 20 2013
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Land Investment for small investors ?

Is it close to the proposed Ring Road and does it have a JDA patta?

Comment

Rohtak and Karnal are very expensive, only very small properties in 10-15 lakhs.

What do you guys think of Farukhnagar? It is about 20 kms from Gurgaon, next to Sultanpur lake. The land in approved colonies can be bought there for around 3000-3500 per sq yard. There are couple of education institutes operating that area.

Comment

It is near the Ring road & the proposed International Airport . I am not aware on JDA patta.

Look at this site -

http://www.oriordevelopers.com/Orior...rEnclave2.aspx

Please tell me the future prospects .

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
        Is it close to the proposed Ring Road and does it have a JDA patta?
        Attached Files
        Last edited December 4 2010, 12:00 AM.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          It is near the Ring road & the proposed International Airport . I am not aware on JDA patta.

Look at this site -

http://www.oriordevelopers.com/Orior...rEnclave2.aspx

Please tell me the future prospects .
          http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...y-c158428.html
          http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com.../150550/page/2

Good luck

Comment

Manoj,

No, it does not have a JDA patta because it is getting developed through a private builder. I am not sure what it was before(probably agricultural land), but you could get the patta later on if developer had done all the necessary paperwork. I don't know what you paid for this plot, but it seems like you can get somewhat in the range of 4000/sq.yds(or slightly more) for it now. They were going for about Rs 1500-2000/sq.yds 3-4 years back and the price has almost double by now, so that is good atleast. It would be quite a lot like NRI or Jain Colonies near Siddarth Nagar, Jagatpura if the developer develops it within next 3-4 years. Hold on to it if you can....

Comment

I have been handed over the possession of my plot . The complaints r for for flats, but i understand that they have also been handed over few months back . But, thanks, anyways .

Comment

Whats the worry if you have the possession? Hold on to it as long as they are developing the area. You have nowhere else to go but up from here for this plot.

Comment

I bought it for 2889 in early 2007 . If the future prospects r decent, i might hold it, as, i am in no hurry to sell .

If u find anything more on these, anything on future prospect & anything more on the current price, please PM me .

Thanks for your help . Appreciate it .

Manoj,

No, it does not have a JDA patta because it is getting developed through a private builder. I am not sure what it was before(probably agricultural land), but you could get the patta later on if developer had done all the necessary paperwork. I don't know what you paid for this plot, but it seems like you can get somewhat in the range of 4000/sq.yds(or slightly more) for it now. They were going for about Rs 1500-2000/sq.yds 3-4 years back and the price has almost double by now, so that is good atleast. It would be quite a lot like NRI or Jain Colonies near Siddarth Nagar, Jagatpura if the developer develops it within next 3-4 years. Hold on to it if you can....

Comment

Sure, no problem. I also have lot of relatives and friends' in Jaipur area and I'll tell them to keep an eye out for any news on this project.

Comment

Thanks, once again .

Sure, no problem. I also have lot of relatives and friends' in Jaipur area and I'll tell them to keep an eye out for any news on this project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X