X
Collapse

Land Investment for small investors ?

Last updated: February 20 2013
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Land Investment for small investors ?

Low cost Plots

Dear Freinds,

Have u ever studied the development prospect on Delhi-Saharanpur highway, specially the point where proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway is intersecting. There NBCC (National Building Construction Corporation) has started construction of it's township, which was allotted to applicants in March 2010.

At this locations residential plots at approved township developed and being developed by developers are available at average rate of 6000/ sq yd.

This area falls under the jurisdiction of BBKDA (Baghpat Baraut Development Authority).

Disclosure: I am a broker.

Thanks

Comment

Great . What made u declare that u r a broker & why did u not try to sell or promote a project, like many other brokers in the guise of members, in the forum ?

Originally posted by asti_sure View Post
      Dear Freinds,

Have u ever studied the development prospect on Delhi-Saharanpur highway, specially the point where proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway is intersecting. There NBCC (National Building Construction Corporation) has started construction of it's township, which was allotted to applicants in March 2010.

At this locations residential plots at approved township developed and being developed by developers are available at average rate of 6000/ sq yd.

This area falls under the jurisdiction of BBKDA (Baghpat Baraut Development Authority).

Thanks

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

A reply would be appreciated .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Great . What made u declare that u r a broker & why did u not try to sell or promote a project, like many other brokers in the guise of members, in the forum ?

Comment

Dear Manoja,

I am not here for business, this is the place where information is shared. Even if not disclosed by me, my opinion and language will put one to guess, (as I am able to identify brokers in disguise here) Better say with proud :

I am Broker

Be assured I will not misguide u or other members, I want to check how correct is this saying, "It's too simple to be happy, bot it's too tough to be simple"

Thanks
          Last edited December 5 2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Hey, well said & i like your honesty .

Dear Manoja,

I am not here for business, this is the place where information is shared. But my opinion and language will put one in guess, (as I am able to identify brokers in disguise here) Better say with proud :

I am Broker

Be assured I will not misguide u or other members, I want to check how correct is this saying, "It's too simple to be happy, bot it's too tough to be simple"

Thanks

Comment

bhiwadi

I will suggust to go and seen once at bhiwadi , just 45 mint frm iffco chowk and 35 km . Lot of builder r present there and easily get agrcltre land 1500 per sq yrd . Cnvsn is 2 rs per sq yrd after 1 yr, master plan is under process. Fyi

Comment

Dear Freinds,

Thanks

I like your disclosure. Atleast, you have shown some honesty here. What are the plot rates in Saharanpur ? I have heard parsavnath and one more builder coming up with plots there. Looking for a small investment for less than 10K.

Comment

Originally posted by guesswho View Post
                  I like your disclosure. Atleast, you have shown some honesty here. What are the plot rates in Saharanpur ? I have heard parsavnath and one more builder coming up with plots there. Looking for a small investment for less than 10K.
                  I am not saying about Saharanpur, it's on the border of Ghaziabad, 21KM from ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Delhi.Location Map is there on NBCC's web.C Khekra Scheme.

Disclosure:I am a broker
                  Thanks

Comment

I am not saying about Saharanpur, it's on the border of Ghaziabad, 21KM from ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Delhi.Location Map is there on NBCC's web.C Khekra Scheme.

Disclosure:I am a broker
                    Thanks
                    Before 6 month, I had participated in a meeting at NCR planning board, lodhi road, there I had seen a presentation by govt. engineers about future planning for that area. Soon after that (3 months) NBCC came with this scheme, and big hit. On this basis I can say all other plans , which I saw there at the presentation will certainly come very soon. Google the proposed rout KMP's Easteren Peripheral expressway.This expressway is the outer circle of NCR for which NCR Planning Board (constituted with authorities of 3 states) is working.

Disclosure: I am a broker

Thanks

Comment

Where else do u think one can get affordable plots/land for investment purpose ?

Before 6 month, I had participated in a meeting at NCR planning board, lodhi road, there I had seen a presentation by govt. engineers about future planning for that area. Soon after that (3 months) NBCC came with this scheme, and big hit. On this basis I can say all other plans , which I saw there at the presentation will certainly come very soon. Google the proposed rout KMP's Easteren Peripheral expressway.This expressway is the outer circle of NCR for which NCR Planning Board (constituted with authorities of 3 states) is working.

Disclosure: I am a broker

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X