Guys

let me know if you guys have any knowledge of this particular region, from investment point of view. i am being offered some residential plots in very low rates in that particular region it is located around 80 Kms away from Mumbai on NH-3 that is mumbai-nashik highway.

Plz share your knowledge.

thanks
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello rk0206, how can we contact you...
    CommentQuote
  • hi, i am interested to buy a 2BHK apt in asangaon, can you please suggest which is the best project there...i am currently out of mumbai...appreciate your help guys.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rk0206
    First of all..... talking about Shahapur....Yes it has a great real estate future.
    But, if you ask me for second homes or bungalow projects.... absolutely no. Many has failed in past.
    But there are couple of big projects which are promising and value for money.
    I am Shahapur resident.
    Remember, the plot or land closest to NH3 highway will give you more returns on investments.

Only id\f you are buying plots or lands in acres, then no matter how far you buy from highway, it will give you returns.

I am into real estate business in and around Shahapur from last 3 years and I have seen the rates increase amazingly fast.

The reason
    2 Big Educational and Engineering COlleges, Jondhale and Alamuri Ratnamala.
    Secondly, Largest Jain Mandiram, The Manas Mandiram
    Also, local trains are frequent every 15-20 minutes to CST and from CST for Shahapur(Asangaon)

A great example of Land inside Shahapur town -- One and half years ago, The NA plot in Shahapur Town was for Rs.3-4 lakhs per guntha and now it is around 10-12 lakhs per guntha.
    Current rates for apartment to buy... ranging from Rs. 2100 to 3200 per sq.ft and galas/shops for Rs.10000 and more per sq.ft.

I have seen these change personally and only if you are interested for cheap and reasonable land/plot around Shahapur town in radius of 30 kms. let me knw

So if you tell value for money or return on investment, I would say, Hell ya... its better.

But, you need to be wise not to fall in scam for some projects who tell you returns and all shit... you can sell after 3-5 years almost at 3- 4 times the price bro

Cheers

Hello.

We are interested in buying a small plot about 3000 sq ft in Shahpur. is the wellness city, shahpur a good project?

Do you have any suggestions?

How can we contact you?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

let me know if you guys have any knowledge of this particular region, from investment point of view. i am being offered some residential plots in very low rates in that particular region it is located around 80 Kms away from Mumbai on NH-3 that is mumbai-nashik highway.

Plz share your knowledge.

thanks

I believe, the residential Plot you been offered may be Agricultural. After buying, you need to make it NA from the concerned authority, which is risky process. So, my suggestions is that, kindly confirm, its a NA Plot or agricultural.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys........please I need more inputs on the shahapur since I need to invest over there.....one small company offering good deal where I have to pay on EMI basis with zero percent interest...company it self is the owner of the land.......kindly suggest something
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys........please I need more inputs on the shahapur since I need to invest over there.....one small company offering good deal where I have to pay on EMI basis with zero percent interest...company it self is the owner of the land.......kindly suggest something
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arshi Baig
    Hello Guys........please I need more inputs on the shahapur since I need to invest over there.....one small company offering good deal where I have to pay on EMI basis with zero percent interest...company it self is the owner of the land.......kindly suggest something

Have you seen the exact Location?
    CommentQuote
  • welness city

Hello Geeta JS,

Did you finally purchase plot in Welness City ?

How has been your experience , can you guide , i am planning to buy Plot in that area.

regards,
    CommentQuote