Hi friends,

any body is having any idea about the progress going on with PP Town Phase-1 project located on NH-2 Mathura Agra Highway. This project is launched by Pushpanjali Constructions in 2006.

thanks
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think it was not launched in 2006 (may be re-launch). Since last 10 years I am watching that construction. One thing is sure that investors have lots of patience.
    CommentQuote
  • pp town phase 1

It seems PP town phase 1 was meant for funding other project of Pushpanjali with the help of property dealer.
    Now neither company nor agent is telling about the possession.
    If anybody know pls update or if need to file the case in CAC to get the possession or money with 30% interest p.a. till date.
    CommentQuote
  • you are correct, builder is not responding and not giving any confirmed date for completion of this project. i believe only court case is the last option
    CommentQuote
  • any update on this project ????
    CommentQuote
  • i suggest we should file case against this builder. how many of you are having booking in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you checked with their Noida Office , I called their few months back ..
    They told me nothing would be done in current year . it will take at least one year ..
    Originally Posted by ps4177
    i suggest we should file case against this builder. how many of you are having booking in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All members : Lets make a group by passing our numbers with one another and then we should meet once to explore all possibilities and lets go to their office in a group. Kindly respond to this.
    CommentQuote
  • group

dear all

there is a group on commonfloor.com

you can join that and then we can plan common strategy

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know about this specific project of PP, but my father has invested in their Pushpanjali Meadows near Mathura in Kosi Kalan 5 years back. There is no activity on the project apart from just a raw land. We have almost paid 65%.

Its a corrupt builder. I think we all should get together and file a case against the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets file a case in Distt Consumer court

Dear all, Even I have put in my hard earned money in this PP Town Phase 1 project for the last 6-7 years. There is no positive development after Pushpanjali extracted more money in name of allotment in 2007. Last year they said work is stuck due to some environmental clearence!!!!(in that area???)
    Even now there is no progress.
    I suggest that there is no point waiting. we must all file a case in district consumer court in Noida and it does not require too much expenses. usually consumer courts give decision within 1-2 yrs and we have been waiting for such long time. Anybody wanting to join hands pl send a mail to emedia@vsnl.com
    CommentQuote
  • Action against builder for enormous delay in the Pushpanjali PP Town Phase -1 project.

This is regarding the enormous delay in the Pushpanjali PP Town Phase -1 project.

We need to take immediate action to protect our interests, obtain land / refund etc.

There is a whatsapp group of 20 strong already and are serious in taking immediate action against the builder.

Request you to join. If you have already joined, please disregard this message.

CommentQuote
  • This is regarding the enormous delay in the Pushpanjali PP Town Phase -1 project.

We need to take immediate action to protect our interests, obtain land / refund etc.

There is a whatsapp group of 20 strong already and are serious in taking immediate action against the builder.

Request you to join. If you have already joined, please disregard this message.

CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • mramitv3 months ago
      Check out the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PPTownPhase1/
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments