PP Town Ph-1, NH-2 Mathura-Agra by Pushpanjali Constructions

Last updated: July 10 2019
19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : PP Town Ph-1, NH-2 Mathura-Agra by Pushpanjali Constructions

Lets file a case in Distt Consumer court

Dear all, Even I have put in my hard earned money in this PP Town Phase 1 project for the last 6-7 years. There is no positive development after Pushpanjali extracted more money in name of allotment in 2007. Last year they said work is stuck due to some environmental clearence!!!!(in that area???)
    Even now there is no progress.
    I suggest that there is no point waiting. we must all file a case in district consumer court in Noida and it does not require too much expenses. usually consumer courts give decision within 1-2 yrs and we have been waiting for such long time. Anybody wanting to join hands pl send a mail to emedia@vsnl.com

Comment

Action against builder for enormous delay in the Pushpanjali PP Town Phase -1 project.

This is regarding the enormous delay in the Pushpanjali PP Town Phase -1 project.

We need to take immediate action to protect our interests, obtain land / refund etc.

There is a whatsapp group of 20 strong already and are serious in taking immediate action against the builder.

Request you to join. If you have already joined, please disregard this message.

Last edited February 5 2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

This is regarding the enormous delay in the Pushpanjali PP Town Phase -1 project.

We need to take immediate action to protect our interests, obtain land / refund etc.

There is a whatsapp group of 20 strong already and are serious in taking immediate action against the builder.

Request you to join. If you have already joined, please disregard this message.

Last edited February 5 2017, 01:13 PM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

• satyand
          satyand commented
          Editing a comment
          I would like to joine the whattsapp group. Please send me details.

• bharat.anand07
          bharat.anand07 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would like to joine the whattsapp group. Please send me details. I have a plot in PP Township Phase 1

• mramitv
          mramitv commented
          Editing a comment
          Check out the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PPTownPhase1/

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• mramitv
          mramitv commented
          Editing a comment
          Noted. Thanks.

Hi any news on this project? Kind regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X