Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Advice: Future Prospects of New Moradabad?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Need Advice: Future Prospects of New Moradabad?

Last updated: August 27 2015
47 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Need Advice: Future Prospects of New Moradabad?

Lot of construction has been started in Sector -16

I have a plot in sector -16 New Moradabad. And started construction in the end of 2011. Sec -16 is very near to NH-24 that's why development of this sector is in full flow. 10-15 houses are under construction as of now. Though fewer families are residing there, we are planning to move in Sweet Home this May/June. This Sector will take 1or 2 more years to be fully developed.

Comment

Good to know that people have started constructing house in New Moradabad.This ll definitely have positive impact on price. Once few families start living in that area it ll also motivate others to build their house(people who purchased for self use).

Deepak and Rohit ,
      Will it be reasonable to expect price to touch 8000 by end of this year ?

Originally posted by rohitxpert View Post
      I have a plot in sector -16 New Moradabad. And started construction in the end of 2011. Sec -16 is very near to NH-24 that's why development of this sector is in full flow. 10-15 houses are under construction as of now. Though fewer families are residing there, we are planning to move in Sweet Home this May/June. This Sector will take 1or 2 more years to be fully developed.

Comment

yes Sanjay, I am hopeful that prices will touch Rs 7500-8000 soon due to growing demand. Now onwards, appreciation will be quicker as ground work roads, roundabouts, parks, street lamps, sewage line, water tanks are almost completed & more people will start constructions on their existing property. (Thanks to Rohit for update on the progress in Sec 16). UP elections in March will also play crucial role. A government with single majority is always welcomed.

I bought my plot in Feb 2010 at Rs4500 & not really disappointed with current rates. I really liked the location at first sight & the way MDA is maintaining & developing it will be one of the best locality in Moradabad very very soon.

Looking forward to visit my plot & explore the area during my one month holidays around holi

Originally posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post
        Good to know that people have started constructing house in New Moradabad.This ll definitely have positive impact on price. Once few families start living in that area it ll also motivate others to build their house(people who purchased for self use).

Deepak and Rohit ,
        Will it be reasonable to expect price to touch 8000 by end of this year ?
        Last edited January 19 2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohitxpert View Post

Rohit, Good to know constructions hv begin in sec 16, Thank you for update.

Comment

Friends, I recently visited New Moradabad & was quite impressed with development work going on. People have started building houses. MDA has also built an state of art luxury shopping complex. I have taken loads of pics, will posts these pics later once I go back to UK on 27th. My internet speed is bit slow here. Also, these pics needs some editing as well due to their HD quality & high resolutions which is above IREF allowable.

Comment

Dear friends, here is a link of pictures taken during my visit to New Moradabad. Hope it will give a ground level idea of current developments in township. I expect steady & fruitful investment returns in next 2 years as more people start to build & live, more commercials, businesses set up their shops here.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1081938...2NewMoradabad#
              Last edited March 15 2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

कार्यालय संवाददाता, मुरादाबाद : जिले का पहला अत्याधुनिक सीवरेज ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट बनकर तैयार तो हो गया मगर अभी यह चल नहीं पाएगा। आचार संहिता लागू हो जाने के कारण इसका उद्घाटन नहीं किया जा सका। नया मुरादाबाद में विकास प्राधिकरण ने 22.8 करोड़ की लागत से सीवरेज ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट शुरू किया। विदेशी संयंत्रों से सुसज्जित इस प्लांट में ऐसी सुविधाएं हैं जो सीवर को आगे बहाने की जगह संग्रहस्थल पर ही सुखा देगा। इससे बाहर साफ पानी ही निकलेगा। इस प्लांट के लिए सीवरेज पाइप लाइन अभी प्राधिकरण ने सेक्टर 13 व 14 में ही बिछाई है क्योंकि अभी नया मुरादाबाद में आबादी भी इसी सेक्टर में है। बाद में इसका विस्तार किए जाने की योजना है। विकास प्राधिकरण ने इस प्लांट का उद्घाटन करने का निर्णय लिया था मगर अचानक नगर निकाय चुनाव की घोषणा और आचार संहिता लग जाने से उद्घाटन ही फंस गया।

Source - http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/epaper/in...05-28&pageno=3

Comment

Moradabad will become another gurgaon in the next couple of decades. Go ahead and buy

Comment

Originally posted by McLordGanj View Post
                    Moradabad will become another gurgaon in the next couple of decades. Go ahead and buy
                    McLordGanj bhai, "couple of decades" mean 30-40years? that's very long time, I will be old by that time

Comment

friends any further updates from Moradabad, I heard a new residential VILLA project called Eleven Orchid on NH 24 close to Circuit hosue (Rahi Hotel) launched recently. Does anyone has any more details? Any floor plan, price list etc.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X