Your valuable suggestion/advice for the matter, please.

I am interested on a Land (residential) beside a highway (NH4) of Assam, near a small town called "Mangaldoi". Its a 1 acre land with price 50 lacs, 150 meter away from Highway. The main city guwahati is 40km far , but the small town "mangaldoi" is just 10 mins drive.

My plan is to invest for long term, and hoping to sell it by making several plots in it, after 5-10 years.

Looking at the trend and current situation of real estate in India, I am not able to decide yet. Hoping to get some valuable feedback and advice.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sz.himangshu
    Your valuable suggestion/advice for the matter, please.

I am interested on a Land (residential) beside a highway (NH4) of Assam, near a small town called "Mangaldoi". Its a 1 acre land with price 50 lacs, 150 meter away from Highway. The main city guwahati is 40km far , but the small town "mangaldoi" is just 10 mins drive.

My plan is to invest for long term, and hoping to sell it by making several plots in it, after 5-10 years.

Looking at the trend and current situation of real estate in India, I am not able to decide yet. Hoping to get some valuable feedback and advice.

Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    CommentQuote