These days I read a lot about N/A Plots on Karjat Murbad highway. One such project is Karjat Greens, anyone heard about this project? My intention is to buy land for inevstment purpose. How quick and at What percentage will the land appreciate in this area. Currently the rate is around 140 to 175 Rs. per Sq. Ft. Please advise.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Can you tell me where did you get the rates from?

Originally Posted by ash khan
    These days I read a lot about N/A Plots on Karjat Murbad highway. One such project is Karjat Greens, anyone heard about this project? My intention is to buy land for inevstment purpose. How quick and at What percentage will the land appreciate in this area. Currently the rate is around 140 to 175 Rs. per Sq. Ft. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • No Investments

There Would Be No Appreciation For The Land Area At This Rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahaavichal
    Hi,
    Can you tell me where did you get the rates from?

I called the builders or the owners who have project on big piece of land like 100 / 200 Acre. And this land they convert to NA and then sell small plots varying in size from 4000 to 10 or 15000 sq ft. There are No. of projects coming up on Karjat - Murbad road.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ash Kahn,

You may see the message posted by me just now about NA plots near Malshej Ghat and you will find some details you may be looking for.
    CommentQuote
  • There's another post somewhere about farmlands. Be sure to check it out or else you might end up buying useless property. With the food crisis and farmer suicides, it is unlikely that Maharashtra govt will release farmland for housing/industrial development. And until that happens, there's no chance that the said property's price will rise. And in case it was a politician-land owner nexus, why would the present owner sell you land that he knows is going to appreciate.

Disclaimer: these are my opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Plots At Karjat Greens

Hello Friends!

I also heard about plots at Karjat Greens. These are being developed by Trehan Home Developers Pvt. Ltd. & Tirupati Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd.

Since I am in Delhi, I can only see their aids over internet and can not find the legality of scheme. If anybody who lives near Karjat and knows about it please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone have any idea about the current rates there?
    Near to accurate idea would be appreciated :)
    CommentQuote
  • Current prices in karjat???????

HI,

Can anyone tell me about prices in karjat? How much an acre will cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Current price trend in India Real Estate Overall

Hi all,

Dear what are current price trend overall in India Real Estate Market. Is it downward or upward, what is the future predictions?
    CommentQuote
  • Karjat green plots caution advise

Dear All who are intrested in buying or have already bought plots in karjat Greens Morbad,

No doubt the price that this property is being offered at is very low as per local standards but you should be careful about the hidden cost being charged by the developers in the form of maintainance of barren unsable plots without providing the basic ameneties in the form of roads, water, electricity.

These people have already floated a new company to bill these maintainence charges at a so called very nomonal rate of Rs 1.00 per sq yard. The troublesome part is that this propery will start appereciating not before 3 or maye be 5 years and by that time you might end up paying a fortune for maintaining a barren land with minimal facilites. Thses minimal facilites also are being used solely by the promoters to run their show from the office etc built on the property, in doing the development of near by areas.

This make this particular investment a liability rather than an oppertunity.

So pls be sure to negotiate this part out of the sale document.

Originally Posted by Sunil Kumar Pandey
    Hello Friends!

I also heard about plots at Karjat Greens. These are being developed by Trehan Home Developers Pvt. Ltd. & Tirupati Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd.

Since I am in Delhi, I can only see their aids over internet and can not find the legality of scheme. If anybody who lives near Karjat and knows about it please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • prices in karjat

Hi
    I visited a site there this weekend and the rates of the plot are 120 psft.
    The developer has just bought a huge land and just marked boundaries... plots back to back. Once the possession and people build on their plots the place is going to be crowded like any other city.

Why do I want to live in such a crowded place if I have to live in Karjat.
    If it is called a weekend home why do I want to go to have a weekend far away from one mad crowd to another maddening crowd. Thats foood for thought.

I want a peaceful place. Karjat and all these places seems going to be senseless development of concrete jungle in such a beautiful place which it is now.

good luck with you guys with your hunt. Am still looking for that place in paradise.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • For investment purpose- murbad NA Plots

Hi All,
    I came to know about some NA plots developed by Tirupati Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd. in Murbad area. They are giving plots in sizes varying from 2500 to 5000 Sq ft. They are provding 24 months installment basis for payment after initial booking.

I am looking out to buy a small piece of land from them in this project, for investment purpose which might serve me or my family in future.
    Is it good to buy the land there? How well will this place appreciate in the future?

I would like to get some advice from you guys on this.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jay

Originally Posted by vyerth
    Hi
    I visited a site there this weekend and the rates of the plot are 120 psft.
    The developer has just bought a huge land and just marked boundaries... plots back to back. Once the possession and people build on their plots the place is going to be crowded like any other city.

Why do I want to live in such a crowded place if I have to live in Karjat.
    If it is called a weekend home why do I want to go to have a weekend far away from one mad crowd to another maddening crowd. Thats foood for thought.

I want a peaceful place. Karjat and all these places seems going to be senseless development of concrete jungle in such a beautiful place which it is now.

good luck with you guys with your hunt. Am still looking for that place in paradise.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arj1976
    Hi All,
    I came to know about some NA plots developed by Tirupati Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd. in Murbad area. They are giving plots in sizes varying from 2500 to 5000 Sq ft. They are provding 24 months installment basis for payment after initial booking.

I am looking out to buy a small piece of land from them in this project, for investment purpose which might serve me or my family in future.
    Is it good to buy the land there? How well will this place appreciate in the future?

I would like to get some advice from you guys on this.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jay

Dear Jay,

The sight is good from investment point of view as the basic cost is probable the lowest as compared to any other NA and resedential approved property, but kindly do negotiate out the maintainance clause while buying property from the this developer.

Happy, safe & strings free investing.

Shah
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sunil,

I am looking for plot at good location near Mubai at good location please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash khan

hello mr. warsi here. i have visited the site and saw the development area. the plots has been demarked with wire mesh fencing. also roads along the complete plan has been laid. my querry is that wheather the project is approved by the thane administation. though they claim that the 7/12 and other document wrt non agriculture is also available with them. if u have infor mation plse confrm.

regards
    CommentQuote