NA Plots on Karjat Murbad Road

Last updated: July 23 2013
24 | Posts
22635 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NA Plots on Karjat Murbad Road

These days I read a lot about N/A Plots on Karjat Murbad highway. One such project is Karjat Greens, anyone heard about this project? My intention is to buy land for inevstment purpose. How quick and at What percentage will the land appreciate in this area. Currently the rate is around 140 to 175 Rs. per Sq. Ft. Please advise.

Re : NA Plots on Karjat Murbad Road

Hi,
    Can you tell me where did you get the rates from?

Originally posted by ash khan View Post
    These days I read a lot about N/A Plots on Karjat Murbad highway. One such project is Karjat Greens, anyone heard about this project? My intention is to buy land for inevstment purpose. How quick and at What percentage will the land appreciate in this area. Currently the rate is around 140 to 175 Rs. per Sq. Ft. Please advise.

Comment

No Investments

There Would Be No Appreciation For The Land Area At This Rate.

Comment

Originally posted by sahaavichal View Post
        Hi,
        Can you tell me where did you get the rates from?
        I called the builders or the owners who have project on big piece of land like 100 / 200 Acre. And this land they convert to NA and then sell small plots varying in size from 4000 to 10 or 15000 sq ft. There are No. of projects coming up on Karjat - Murbad road.

Comment

Dear Ash Kahn,

You may see the message posted by me just now about NA plots near Malshej Ghat and you will find some details you may be looking for.

Comment

There's another post somewhere about farmlands. Be sure to check it out or else you might end up buying useless property. With the food crisis and farmer suicides, it is unlikely that Maharashtra govt will release farmland for housing/industrial development. And until that happens, there's no chance that the said property's price will rise. And in case it was a politician-land owner nexus, why would the present owner sell you land that he knows is going to appreciate.

Disclaimer: these are my opinions.

Comment

Plots At Karjat Greens

Hello Friends!

I also heard about plots at Karjat Greens. These are being developed by Trehan Home Developers Pvt. Ltd. & Tirupati Infrabuild Pvt. Ltd.

Since I am in Delhi, I can only see their aids over internet and can not find the legality of scheme. If anybody who lives near Karjat and knows about it please reply.

Comment

does anyone have any idea about the current rates there?
                Near to accurate idea would be appreciated

Comment

Current prices in karjat???????

HI,

Can anyone tell me about prices in karjat? How much an acre will cost?

Comment

Current price trend in India Real Estate Overall

Hi all,

Dear what are current price trend overall in India Real Estate Market. Is it downward or upward, what is the future predictions?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X