These days I read a lot about N/A Plots on Karjat Murbad highway. One such project is Karjat Greens, anyone heard about this project? My intention is to buy land for inevstment purpose. How quick and at What percentage will the land appreciate in this area. Currently the rate is around 140 to 175 Rs. per Sq. Ft. Please advise.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current prices in Karjat

Dear all.. as you can c the original post... it is dated somewher in 2007 and the plot prices in Karjat was Rs 140 to 175 p.s.f.
    Now, in 2010 the prices for the same plots are Rs 350 p.s.f onwards....

You can see the multifold appreciation of land prices and as projected it will stick to its increasing tread atleast for the next 5 years.

If u r interested in similar plots i can provide you more info. drop me a msg at rohany2ryahoo.com

Regards
    Rohan Ag.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit1234
    Hi sunil,

I am looking for plot at good location near Mubai at good location please advise.

Dear Mr. Sunil

Drop me a msg at rohany2ryahoo.com

I can be of some help to you.

Regards
    Rohan Ag.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rate per sq.feet in karjat???
    CommentQuote
  • Dear,

The current market price should be around Rs350 to Rs400 per sq feet.
    Buy in the project called karjat Greens as this is definitely located in R zone and the Gram panchayat will duly authorize the registration of your sale deed by issuing a document called 7- 12.

At the same time Pls read the sale offer document carefully and avoid negative terms such as maintenance charges before CC.

Also while bargaining other properties in this belt, Pls be careful about the land use certification in this belt, As this is the most tricky part of the whole deal.

Pls feel free to inquire further.

Shah Ji.
    CommentQuote

Hi,
    To everyone!!

Just wants suggestion from you Senior in this Real Estate Farm, what will be the Cost in Karjat, Neral for Plots.
    Also what all documents we should get after you buy the Plots?
    Need help in the list of documents.
    Also is meant by Development charges?

Thnx.
    CommentQuote
  • How far is it from Karjat Town ?
    CommentQuote