Last updated: April 17 2014
35 | Posts
14569 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of Dwarkadhis Projects Dharuhera

Hello,

I have booked a flat in Dwarkadhis Projects Dharuhera on NH8. I want to discuss the future of this project. Any valuable comments are invited.

Thanks in advance

Re : Future of Dwarkadhis Projects Dharuhera

Real estate in Dhahuhera

Anybody who owns a flat in this Project?? Anybody's valuable comments are most welcome.

Comment

I think its good investment point ( Dharuhera Sec - 24 )...
      They are promoting the project very well and doing lots of things as i know..
      So the ROI is very good...
      After Completion of Dharuhera Bhiwadi Bypass road.. its awesome place to live too...
      IF you are looking for High Return then just wait for completion of KMP expressway...
      I heard that till end of the year , One line will be going to live for public....

Originally posted by rahul916 View Post
      Hello,

I have booked a flat in Dwarkadhis Projects Dharuhera on NH8. I want to discuss the future of this project. Any valuable comments are invited.

Thanks in advance

Comment

It is a good project so far, but you have to keep an eye on the progress. Bhiwadi- dharuhera byepass would be great, here is the link from the same sit:

Construction Of Dharuhera - Bhiwadi Bypass Road to Start on 8th Feb 2011

Comment

Of late, the progress of the project has been good. Superstructure is almost ready and they have started internal finishing / flooring.
          I believe few apts. are still available at dececnt rate and once Bhiwadi by-pass road is ready (which is at advance stage)....it will be nice place to live.....fingers crossed !!

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
          It is a good project so far, but you have to keep an eye on the progress. Bhiwadi- dharuhera byepass would be great, here is the link from the same sit:

Construction Of Dharuhera - Bhiwadi Bypass Road to Start on 8th Feb 2011

Comment

Whats the PSF in the project?

Comment

Please update on the current psf for plots.

Comment

Dwarkadhis...Sec 24 Dharuhera

Now, How are things?

Any comment on present status and future prospect of this project?

When are they giving possession?

Originally posted by rajeev00 View Post
                I think its good investment point ( Dharuhera Sec - 24 )...
                They are promoting the project very well and doing lots of things as i know..
                So the ROI is very good...
                After Completion of Dharuhera Bhiwadi Bypass road.. its awesome place to live too...
                IF you are looking for High Return then just wait for completion of KMP expressway...
                I heard that till end of the year , One line will be going to live for public....

Comment

Any update please ?

Originally posted by jhaxxx1r View Post
                  Now, How are things?

Any comment on present status and future prospect of this project?

When are they giving possession?

Comment

Current Prices - 19 March 2012
                    Builder Prices - 2195 sq/ft
                    Resale prices - 1850-1890 sq/ft
                    About 50 flats left with the builders. Lots of resale flats available.

Had been there yesterday. Development. seems quite quick paced.
                    Only 200 m of the Bhiwadi-Dharuheda road construction is left. The approach from NH-8 to the apartment is complete. Nice wide road.

Avalon Rangoli did a Bhoomi Pujan yesterday, adjacent to Aravali Heights(Dwarkadhis). Their selling prices are starting at 2190 sq/ft ( Did not confirm this, according to the agent)

Aravali heights will be giving possession in two phases - 6 months and 12 months.

Am not sure why Aravali heights is being priced cheaper compared to Avalon Rangoli, when AH will be giving possession much much earlier than AR.
                    Thoughts???
                    Last edited by arulprakash; March 19 2012, 06:06 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X