Hello,

I have booked a flat in Dwarkadhis Projects Dharuhera on NH8. I want to discuss the future of this project. Any valuable comments are invited.

Thanks in advance
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Aravali Heights - disappointed

We have just done the registry of our 2BHK flat in Aravali Heights, Dharuhera ; We were promised that the flat would be readied and handed over to us within 10 days. Since the project's been 3 years late, we were not surprised that it took them a month to get it ready.
    We finally went yesterday after a whole month of registry,to inspect the flat before taking possession.
    "Disapppointed" would be a very mild word, for what we saw there.
    The walls have been coated with distemper ( They say 3 coats), but since no base layer of putty/POP was done, the walls still look patchy & rough, as like DDA flats. Certainly not what we expected in a society flat.
    The wash-basins are basic Ceramic, when the sample flat showed that we would get a glass-bowl type basin in one bathroom.
    Worst -- Points for the A/c in the 2 bedrooms & D/d have NO WIRING -- we are supposed to get the wiring done ourselves....??? from the points to the main board near the entrance.
    This is technically done when the pipes for the electricals have been laid, before the final finishing of the walls/roof is done.... so we have to pay extra for the wires as well as the electrician for inserting the wires --- atleast Rs.5-6000/- (when we have already paid about Rs.1.5 lacs for all electricity related charges.)
    Our arguments have been in-vain, they are adamant that this is the way they are giving the flats to all.Take it or leave it.
    Conclusion -- These builders do not care for the client, basic mentality is "take what we give", else go bang your head on the wall. Pls DO NOT BUY HERE IF YOU WANT VALUE FOR MONEY, THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarkadhis Aravali Height Status

How many members have got their flats registered?

What about monthly maintenance charges?

It seem they have commissioned few B type towers. What about other towers like A1 & A2 ?

Are electricity, water & sewer connections in place ?

Please inform, if any of the member have any information.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth taking possession??
    What's the resale price going on in B towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession still not possible, as flat still not ready, even after 1 1/2 months of registry.
    The Site manager Mr.Mohit had promised all pending work would be completed, but flat not touched at all.
    He doesn't ever answer the phone -- Shows utter disregard for clients & shitty work ethics.Reflects on company work ethics.
    The issue about proper finishing of walls/ceilings still pending, dunno if we'll really get a proper finished flat or not. :(
    CommentQuote
  • OMG, Aravali Heights project have already lost their credibility.

What about the resale prices in B & C towers. Any Idea?
    My broker told me it's around 2800 is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Delivery
    OMG, Aravali Heights project have already lost their credibility.

What about the resale prices in B & C towers. Any Idea?
    My broker told me it's around 2800 is it?

Builder reputation has down so much in the market that it will be difficult to sell at such price.

I made the biggest mistake of life by trusting these fraud people. They have taken the promised amount + 4 Lakhs extra by manipulating size, EDC, Power and club charges. And worst is no possession even after paying the entire amount 6 months ago. Dwarkadhis staffs are not even picking the phone.

I think their business model is not based on real estate but on money collection and laundering. Dozens of people are going to courts now against this Builder. I think that is the only option left now.
    CommentQuote
  • The same case is with me also.
    We have three flats in Dwarkadhish, all were bought for investment prospective. ROI looks like 0.

In which tower you own a flat & r u a end user?
    Is there any benefits of going to court or just waste of time & money.

What are the actual resale rates going on. Do you have any idea
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElectRobins
    Builder reputation has down so much in the market that it will be difficult to sell at such price.

I made the biggest mistake of life by trusting these fraud people. They have taken the promised amount + 4 Lakhs extra by manipulating size, EDC, Power and club charges. And worst is no possession even after paying the entire amount 6 months ago. Dwarkadhis staffs are not even picking the phone.

I think their business model is not based on real estate but on money collection and laundering. Dozens of people are going to courts now against this Builder. I think that is the only option left now.

I myself tried to buy the property @2800 but it was not available. Over the few month due to drastic changes in infrastructure policy, the project has started to appreciate. what dealers quote may be very old inventory, however when you actually go for a buy you will pay atleast @2950, and after diwali maybe more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevk2012
    I myself tried to buy the property @2800 but it was not available. Over the few month due to drastic changes in infrastructure policy, the project has started to appreciate. what dealers quote may be very old inventory, however when you actually go for a buy you will pay atleast @2950, and after diwali maybe more.

Agree with your comment now it is tough to get 2800 sq ft, If anyone is able to deal then excellent
    CommentQuote
  • RajeevK2012> May i know the block & floor you are interested in?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevk2012

I visted my flat on 6th Oct. There were many families which have shifted and the society is also turning out to be pretty good.I know the charges that the buyers have paid are high when compared to initial investment, but im optimistic that in 6-7 months time, we will realise the full potential of this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sushant83
    I visted my flat on 6th Oct. There were many families which have shifted and the society is also turning out to be pretty good.I know the charges that the buyers have paid are high when compared to initial investment, but im optimistic that in 6-7 months time, we will realise the full potential of this area.

Prices will rise, people will eventually come but will all this justify the pain investors have gone through since 2007. Hours of phone calls, days of site visits, weeks of agony, months of frustration and years of pain make this builder not worth trusting.
    And it doesn't end there, Dwarkadhis is charging 3.5 lakhs more then the agreed cost. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • DWARKADHISH dharuhera

biggest fraud, firstly they delayed the whole process.
    Instead of paying for delayed possession they have increased the price.
    Also enormous penalty, pathetic state. When we approached them we realized no response. Request others to stay away from such frauds. Already 2 cases are against them in the consumer court.
    CommentQuote