Vatika City Central, Ambala City

Last updated: January 10 2016
7 | Posts
3644 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatika City Central, Ambala City

I have heard that prices of Vatika City central plots in ambala city have given good returns till now..Is this good time to invest there ...They are nearing possesion,so there can be more increase in the prices.

Re : Vatika City Central, Ambala City

Originally posted by ankurmanu77 View Post
    I have heard that prices of Vatika City central plots in ambala city have given good returns till now..Is this good time to invest there ...They are nearing possesion,so there can be more increase in the prices.
    what's rate going on in resale market?
    Thanks

Comment

I know about independent plots..Now its about 18000-20000..It has been stable for past 4-5 mnths after continuous appreciation....The major HUDA sectors of ambala are adjoining this project..In HUDA the rates are more than 35000

Comment

any feedback pls ?..thnks

Comment

yes there is potential

hi, I am from ambala and bought a plot there for self-use. My parents live in an adjoining Huda sector ...sec 9. Our current price on the 18 meter road in sec 9 is upwards of 35K. so which is why looking at the differential we picked a bigger plot there.

Yes, the Vatika price has been stable, which should start to shoot up anytime from Jan-feb 2013, as another block gets ready within the project. I am keeping my fingers crossed, as I will be looking to sell my plot of 500 SQ, since I have shifted to Chennai for good now.

Originally posted by ankurmanu77 View Post
          any feedback pls ?..thnks

Comment

Now that they have started giving possession in phases,is there an upward trend in the rates ?..Rates have been stable at 20000 from long time.

Comment

Any info on latest rates or resale ??

Comment

Vatika has taken out the below notice in the newspaper for cancellation of some of the Plot bookings.
                Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X