Collapse

HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Last updated: November 18 2015
645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Did any of the member successfully able to make the payment online through HUDA website and get the acknowledgement or receipt from them.
    If yes, please confirm as the members are eagerly want to understand whether its worth to go online or offline mode.

Comment

Guys please share views on following :

1) Can we sell immediately after allotment, any lock in period ?

Comment

Originally posted by hpsingh View Post
        Can me and my wife apply 2 each for Karnal and Kalanwali.Means me and my sife applying for Karnal and same for Kalanwali.
        HPSINGH Sir,how good is Kalanwali scheme for investment purpose

Comment

Huda online sucks

Originally posted by nitinsarna View Post
          Did any of the member successfully able to make the payment online through HUDA website and get the acknowledgement or receipt from them.
          If yes, please confirm as the members are eagerly want to understand whether its worth to go online or offline mode.
          Please do not apply through online scheme as my money deducted 3 times and did not get acknowledgement. And to get receipt from HUDA, you will have to call 10 times atleast and its lot of hassles. PLEASE AVOID HUDA ONLINE APPLICATION.

Comment

HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month and that will have really high premium.

I would recommend to wait and apply in that scheme as current scheme does not yield much premium and property market in Karnal, Pinjore is pretty saturated.

Comment

Originally posted by yessunny View Post
              HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month and that will have really high premium.

I would recommend to wait and apply in that scheme as current scheme does not yield much premium and property market in Karnal, Pinjore is pretty saturated.
              Good to know that HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month. How can i confirm the news as its not there anywhere. But yes i do hear about HUDA plots scheme to be launched in Faridabad or Palwal.

Does anyone else heard about HUDA's plot scheme in Gurgaon or Manesar ?
              Last edited April 22 2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

where did you get this information?

Comment

This news is there in HUDA department. If you go to HUDA Gurgaon office they will tell you that this scheme is almost finalized and expected to come in May 2014. But the price they said would be between 22-25k per sq yds. Which is still much cheaper from market price.

Comment

This is cheaper than pinjore. How is that possible?

Comment

22-25k/sq yd is a joke for Gurgaon....the prices here are much much higher..........please check the source of your information....I do not know any place in Gurgaon where plot prices are less than 70-80k/sq yd....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X