Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    When you deposit the cheque with application, is it so that the cheque is debited immediately or the cheque gets debited only once the scheme closes.

Money goes to HUDA account on the same day or a day after.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you didn't get my question correctly, My objection is towards the process HUDA has followed which is not in their brochure or in their initial add in newspaper. Earnest money was very well mentioned in the brochure, so we had applied for this scheme because we were Ok with the clause. My objection was towards the scheme end date, which was initially 31st April and accordingly we had calculated that our money will be blocked for next 6 months. Than how come after taking our money they have extended the last date of application, which means loss of interest for 1 month (as of today if not further extended)....This is cheating, HUDA should give interest to the applicant who have applied for the scheme before the announcement of extension period. What is the guarantee that HUDA won't increase the last date to another month or may be more near end of May.
    Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    I think we need to be rational in our approach. What do you propose to ask in the RTI and when you want to stop this process, what alternative do you propose?
    Do you propose that HUDA should not ask for earnest money, suppose HUDA does so, can you even imagine the number of applications they will have.
    Or do you propose that HUDA should not earn interest on this money and let their bankers enjoy the interest.
    In my opinion the most viable option is to reduce the time lag between closing of applications and draw result. AFAIK NOIDA authority does it in less than two months then why does HUDA need six months to do it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    I think you didn't get my question correctly, My objection is towards the process HUDA has followed which is not in their brochure or in their initial add in newspaper. Earnest money was very well mentioned in the brochure, so we had applied for this scheme because we were Ok with the clause. My objection was towards the scheme end date, which was initially 31st April and accordingly we had calculated that our money will be blocked for next 6 months. Than how come after taking our money they have extended the last date of application, which means loss of interest for 1 month (as of today if not further extended)....This is cheating, HUDA should give interest to the applicant who have applied for the scheme before the announcement of extension period. What is the guarantee that HUDA won't increase the last date to another month or may be more near end of May.

HUDA is a big cheat
    1.They increased application fee from Rs 100 to 500,a five fold increase in there earning from sale of application forms only. Rs 100 was justified as expenses for printing and handling charges.
    2.By extending last date of application for one month,they are going to gain in crores as interest for one months.again there is no guarantee that the last date will not be extended further.what is the rationale behind extending last date ?,only HUDA knows.
    3.They should pay interest beyond 6 months from first announced last date of application.
    4.To whom we should complain for these grievances?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Just came across this. I'm in US and will be submitting application online.

Do I need to submit address proof or any other document with online application?
    I do have NRE/NRO account with ICICI. Can I submit payment thru RTGS?

Thanks for your help!
    CommentQuote
  • No address proof or any other document needs to be submitted now...you just need to provide a pan number or a voter id card number or a aadhar card number....on the payment page they have certain banks and you will have to use one of them to make the payment using ur bank account...hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA is a cheat as there was no reason to extend the closing date as they have to make a draw out of the applications received by that date. Terms and conditons in the application broucher is bounded by both the parties. Now by extending date they have burdened those applicant with double trouble as 1.The chance of getting the plot will decrease 2. The money will be lying with HUDA for one more extra month for which HUDA will get interest and not the applicant.This is clearly unfair but who will bell the cat?
    They have played this game unfairly.What you expect from HUDA whether they are fair in the draw
    CommentQuote
  • We cannot do anything about the extension of dates.I know it is our hard earned money which gets blocked for one more month.

Even if u want to file a RTI u can but it wont make a difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    With on line submission of my form, I got error yesterday and though money was deducted from my bank but no receipt.I called their helpline call centre and they promised to wait for 24-48hrs and this will be corrected and now within 24 hrs, I got the receipt printed online.

Hello All,

I just submitted the online application for Karnal. I used my ICICI online banking to do the payment. Payment was successful and deducted from my account but NO receipt was there when ICICI website redirected back to HUDA. There was some error "no access" on HUDA website.

How do I get my payment receipt?

I'm in USA. Not sure I can call customer service number given on HUDA website 1800-180-3030 from USA.

If you got similar error how did you get payment receipt?

Thanks
    AK
    CommentQuote
  • Please clarify..

Dear Fellow members,
    May i request you to please help me in solving my query..
    I was allotted a plot in Hisar by HUDA (reserved category) in 2009 which i sold off.Can i apply for current scheme in PInjore/Karnal in General Category?
    I do not own any other plot/house in haryana. Please clarify
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    Hello All,

I just submitted the online application for Karnal. I used my ICICI online banking to do the payment. Payment was successful and deducted from my account but NO receipt was there when ICICI website redirected back to HUDA. There was some error "no access" on HUDA website.

How do I get my payment receipt?

I'm in USA. Not sure I can call customer service number given on HUDA website 1800-180-3030 from USA.

If you got similar error how did you get payment receipt?

Thanks
    AK

Can someone call HUDA customer service and ask them direct contact number and let me know? I need to call them from overseas.

Thanks all,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant1303
    Dear Fellow members,
    May i request you to please help me in solving my query..
    I was allotted a plot in Hisar by HUDA (reserved category) in 2009 which i sold off.Can i apply for current scheme in PInjore/Karnal in General Category?
    I do not own any other plot/house in haryana. Please clarify

Hi Hemant
    You can apply for plot in Karnal/Panchkula scheme in general category.Reserved category benefit can be availed once which in your case u have already availed as a successfull allotee of Hisar plot. You should not have any HUDA allotted plot in these 2 locations for any category.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    Can someone call HUDA customer service and ask them direct contact number and let me know? I need to call them from overseas.

Thanks all,

Dont worry,no need to call, this happened with me also but they will correct this technical problem within 2 days.You can get the duplicate receipt printed out thorugh HUDA website itself.Go to HUDA web site https://www.huda.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx and then on right side of this page online services is there under which the last option is Print duplicate scheme receipt. Click that and you can print your duplicate receipt anytime.You can write to them by email on helpdeskhuda@.com and cc to
    queryhuda@.com
    Even if the problem persists then you can call their customer care
    Hope this will sort out your problem
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    Dont worry,no need to call, this happened with me also but they will correct this technical problem within 2 days.You can get the duplicate receipt printed out thorugh HUDA website itself.Go to HUDA web site https://www.huda.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx and then on right side of this page online services is there under which the last option is Print duplicate scheme receipt. Click that and you can print your duplicate receipt anytime.You can write to them by email on helpdeskhuda@.com and cc to
    queryhuda@.com
    Even if the problem persists then you can call their customer care
    Hope this will sort out your problem

Thank you @Sharmafire,

I got email reply back fm HUDA today that problem will be fixed in 48hrs and I should be able to print receipt from website later.

Quick qns, how do I get registration number and application number?
    Will that be available on website later on?

Or for online applicant, only scheme receipt is sufficient?

Thanks
    AK
    CommentQuote
  • Can person apply for both Karnal and Pinjore schemes? e.g. apply one plot in Karnal and one plot in Pinjore.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes one can apply to all the places.Only one application for each place.
    CommentQuote