Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    Thank you @Sharmafire,

I got email reply back fm HUDA today that problem will be fixed in 48hrs and I should be able to print receipt from website later.

Quick qns, how do I get registration number and application number?
    Will that be available on website later on?

Or for online applicant, only scheme receipt is sufficient?

Thanks
    AK

On the bottom of the online receipt there is application number and once this scheme is closed, they will put the name of those applicants whose name and application number will be included in this draw on their website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    On the bottom of the online receipt there is application number and once this scheme is closed, they will put the name of those applicants whose name and application number will be included in this draw on their website.

Thanks Sharmafire, Just got the email from HUDA with receipt confirmation and I was also able to go to website and print duplicate receipt. Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Yes one can apply to all the places.Only one application for each place.

Thanks, that's what I thought but just wanted to confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrSingh
    Hi Hemant
    You can apply for plot in Karnal/Panchkula scheme in general category.Reserved category benefit can be availed once which in your case u have already availed as a successfull allotee of Hisar plot. You should not have any HUDA allotted plot in these 2 locations for any category.

Thank you @MrSingh for prompt reply.
    May i know whether it is mentioned in the brochure of HUDA/About your source of information. just wanted to be sure before i take a call..
    also which is the best bank for 100% finance?? I have gone through the earlier threads about different rates quoted by different banks but i m confused..dear members..please help
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any better understanding of what are the prevailing plot premiums in Karnal and pinjore?
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to couple of dealers...seems like no much premium...may be 10%....members correct me if I am wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to one of my friend who lives in Karnal and he told me the existing rate in sector 32 for 10 marla plot is somewhere close to 65-70 lacs so that means it almost double the rate that HUDA is offering.

And, no idea on Pinjore market rate.

Originally Posted by mychandigarh
    I spoke to couple of dealers...seems like no much premium...may be 10%....members correct me if I am wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about existing rates in Sector 33 karnal?
    CommentQuote
  • U can choose any bank.

AXIS is bit on higher side all other are mostly equal.
    I have applied thru PNB was easy process.

Originally Posted by hemant1303
    Thank you @MrSingh for prompt reply.
    May i know whether it is mentioned in the brochure of HUDA/About your source of information. just wanted to be sure before i take a call..
    also which is the best bank for 100% finance?? I have gone through the earlier threads about different rates quoted by different banks but i m confused..dear members..please help
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Couple of queries.

I tried applying through the online process, however without even paying the amount a message saying "You have already applied" is appearing. Any1 faced this problem? How can it be resolved? Any email id or customer care number where I can post my concern?

Also what banks in Delhi are financing this scheme? I know the bank names I specifically looking for their branches pref in West and South Delhi.

Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • I know about

PNB South Ex
    SBP Def Col
    AXIS Lajpat Nagar

Originally Posted by Sodhi84
    Hi

Couple of queries.

I tried applying through the online process, however without even paying the amount a message saying "You have already applied" is appearing. Any1 faced this problem? How can it be resolved? Any email id or customer care number where I can post my concern?

Also what banks in Delhi are financing this scheme? I know the bank names I specifically looking for their branches pref in West and South Delhi.

Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Even Hisar plots were offered at the same rate as Karnal few months back. The winners are getting offers from brokers at double the huda rate. Thus agree with futuristic.... The karnal mkt rates cannot be lower than Hisar MKT rate. Karnal would double the money while I feel pinjore will also yield a return of 25% immediately.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sodhi84
    Hi

Couple of queries.

Thank You

Have you applied to any other HUDA scheme with the same User ID?

I think there is restriction of applying to one HUDA scheme with user ID. I applied last week to Karnal thru online. Today I was trying to apply one in pinjore and was getting same message.

I have to create 2nd user id with the same information to get around that error.

Now ICICI netbanking is giving me headache. When I go to ICICI bank gateway, I'm getting message " your daily limit has been reached. payment can't be done". I haven't done any payment since last week.

Has anyone got this message on ICICI payment gateway? Is there limit on ICICI gateway for more than 5 Lacs?

ICICI phone customer support is no help. They are telling me error is coming from HUDA and they might have restriction on payment.
    CommentQuote
  • 9 days past and no new conversation/comments/advise or any thing on this wall, I think everyone is busy in the formation of new government and will be back after 21st or 22nd May (after the formation of Government)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    Have you applied to any other HUDA scheme with the same User ID?

I think there is restriction of applying to one HUDA scheme with user ID. I applied last week to Karnal thru online. Today I was trying to apply one in pinjore and was getting same message.

I have to create 2nd user id with the same information to get around that error.

Now ICICI netbanking is giving me headache. When I go to ICICI bank gateway, I'm getting message " your daily limit has been reached. payment can't be done". I haven't done any payment since last week.

Has anyone got this message on ICICI payment gateway? Is there limit on ICICI gateway for more than 5 Lacs?

ICICI phone customer support is no help. They are telling me error is coming from HUDA and they might have restriction on payment.

As I understand the limit of Rs 25000 per day in cash and Rs 50000 payment through POS by using ICICI debit card is there means by using your debit card you cant exceed this limit per day. But net banking if you are having your net transcation password, you can make payment even upto one lakh.I also faced this problem when using my ICICI card but by using my Canara Bank account, I was able to make a big payment than ICICI in a single go without any hitch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    As I understand the limit of Rs 25000 per day in cash and Rs 50000 payment through POS by using ICICI debit card is there means by using your debit card you cant exceed this limit per day. But net banking if you are having your net transcation password, you can make payment even upto one lakh.I also faced this problem when using my ICICI card but by using my Canara Bank account, I was able to make a big payment than ICICI in a single go without any hitch.

Yes, both ICICI and SBI online has limit on RTGS/NEFT and online merchant payment up to 5 Lakhs.

Today I was trying on SBI payment gateway for bigger plot for amount greater than 5 Lakh and I'm getting "Transaction limit exceeded"

if Choose smaller plot e.g. 4/8 Marla with amount less than 5 Lacs - No error on both gateways.

Try it by choosing bigger plot, you will see same error.

It's listed on SBI online website, they have limit for retail account upto 5 lacs. for Corporate account it's unlimited.

https://retail.onlinesbi.com/sbijava/retail_rtgs_faq.html
    What is the minimum/maximum amount for RTGS/NEFT transactions under Retail Internet Banking?

Type Minimum Maximum RTGS Rs.2 Lakhs Rs.5 Lakhs NEFT No Minimum
    Rs.5 Lakhs
    CommentQuote