Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone know which Bank branches in Gurgaon are having HUDA forms available?
    CommentQuote
  • last saturday, I went to ICICI, HDFC, PNB and IDBI in Gurgaon Sec 14, 15 and none had the forms...in HDFC they said , download online form and submit. ICICI guys said may b on Monday form can come.....IDBI guy said, HUDA put our bank name in brochure without asking us or sending any forms :)
    CommentQuote
  • I got the karnal forms from ICICI Bank Sector 14 Gurgaon branch yesterday. Does anyone has any idea where to get Kalanwali forms, none of the bank I visited on call in last 1 week have any Kalanwali forms and it seems that none of the bank is financing kalanwali, will that means not many people are applying for it and if someone wants to apply, the only option left is online?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, did you try YES Bank in Sector 14, if I am not mistaken they had Kalanwali sometime back when I bought Karnal forms from them
    CommentQuote
  • Any clue regards HDFC finance rates;as they are financing for sure.Anyone in knowhow, revert ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any idea on Kalanwali plot rates, I mean how much premium we can get if successful in current scheme?

I overheard a conversation last week in a bank where I went to deposit my form, that current premium on HUDA plots in Kalanwali are somewhere between 4-5k per sq yards, is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding Kalanwali that is my information tooo...
    CommentQuote
  • I plan to apply online for Pinjore 14 Marla / 1 Kanal.
    I want to pay through ICICI Bank Bank Account through the ICICI Bank Gateway.
    The ICICI Bank site says that the limit for NEFT / RTGS is Rs 10,00,000 .
    In that case Rs 7,45,000 for 14 Marla Pinjore should go through online.
    Has anybody been able to make an online payment of over 5 lacs here ?
    Thanks
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futuristic
    I got the karnal forms from ICICI Bank Sector 14 Gurgaon branch yesterday. Does anyone has any idea where to get Kalanwali forms, none of the bank I visited on call in last 1 week have any Kalanwali forms and it seems that none of the bank is financing kalanwali, will that means not many people are applying for it and if someone wants to apply, the only option left is online?

why to buy the form when you can apply online? it's simple easy and without hassle. I guess online application fee is 0 whereas the paper brochure cost is 500 Rs.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup online application fees is zero and it is smooth and quick..all my payments were below 5 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • More than 5L can be paid through Challan route.
    CommentQuote
  • RTGS - Huda Account Number?

Originally Posted by amitkalra
    I plan to apply online for Pinjore 14 Marla / 1 Kanal.
    I want to pay through ICICI Bank Bank Account through the ICICI Bank Gateway.
    The ICICI Bank site says that the limit for NEFT / RTGS is Rs 10,00,000 .
    In that case Rs 7,45,000 for 14 Marla Pinjore should go through online.
    Has anybody been able to make an online payment of over 5 lacs here ?
    Thanks
    Amit

Hi Amit,

Even I was trying to apply online for 10M, but amount is 5,07,200 so the transaction limit cap of 5L does not allow that. RTGS cap is 10L but where do we get the RTGS details, like account number and IFSC code of HUDA?

Were you able to apply online? If so please share the details.

Thanks

Aayush
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anathema
    More than 5L can be paid through Challan route.

Hi Anathema,

Sorry did not get you. By Challan you mean the Demand Draft, or is there any other way to do this online?

Thanks and regards,

Aayush
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aayush1
    Hi Anathema,

Sorry did not get you. By Challan you mean the Demand Draft, or is there any other way to do this online?

Thanks and regards,

Aayush

third party transfer is a also option.
    CommentQuote
  • On HUDA payment page, select neft option. That will lead to a Challan which u can take to ur bank and make bigger payments.
    CommentQuote