Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

I Applied online for the Pinjore 14Marla yesterday.
    The amount was 7,45,200 so it could not be paid online (Limit is 5 Lacs), so I chose NEFT/RTGS and created a challan.
    Then I could do a NEFT Transfer to the HUDA Account in HDFC Bank as mentioned in the Challan.
    I am hoping that I will be able to get a receipt today or tomorrow.

If anybody has used the Challan for NEFT / RTGS Payment please let me know by when would it reflect in my HUDA.GOV.IN account and by when will I be able to get a receipt.

Thanks
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • You will receive the receipt in your email after one day
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anathema
    You will receive the receipt in your email after one day

Thanks

I got the Mail today, and I could print the receipt after logging into huda.gov.in.

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Originally Posted by anathema
    On HUDA payment page, select neft option. That will lead to a Challan which u can take to ur bank and make bigger payments.

Thank you so much for your advise.
    It worked.
    CommentQuote
  • I was just wondering how long does it take for the refund after application incase you dont get into the lottery?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am hoping that the lottery will happen somewhere around Sep/Oct, 2014 and if one does not get the lottery then you should be able to get the refund in a months time
    CommentQuote
  • have applied 6 plots online,

2 Plots in the name of the father, 1 retire quota and 1 General quota. 6m Pinjore and 14m Karnal sector 33
    1 plot for self, general quota. 6m Pinjore
    1 plot in the name of the sister, general quota. 6m Karnal Sector 33
    1 plot in the name of the mother, general quota. 8m Karnal Sector 33
    1 Plot in the name of the grandmother, Widow quota. 4m Karnal sector 32

good luck friends ;)
    CommentQuote
  • You haven't considered Kalanwali or you are short of relative names :) Just kidding!!

Best of luck!!

Originally Posted by bajaj1983
    have applied 6 plots online,

2 Plots in the name of the father, 1 retire quota and 1 General quota. 6m Pinjore and 14m Karnal sector 33
    1 plot for self, general quota. 6m Pinjore
    1 plot in the name of the sister, general quota. 6m Karnal Sector 33
    1 plot in the name of the mother, general quota. 8m Karnal Sector 33
    1 Plot in the name of the grandmother, Widow quota. 4m Karnal sector 32

good luck friends ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Great...I am sure you will hit atleast one
    CommentQuote
  • Futuristic, thanks for the best wishes and same to you.

Pinjore is high potential zone ;).
    Karnal is medium potential zone .
    Kalanwali is low potential zone :bab (45):.

Regards
    Bajaj
    CommentQuote
  • mychandigarh,

Thanks for the best wishes and same to you.

regards
    Bajaj
    CommentQuote
  • If we look at the no of downloaded application forms at HUDA site...

The stats are as followed

Karnal 1.04 Lakh Applications
    Pinjore 27000
    Kalanwali 34000

Lets say 50% of the downloaded applications get converted in to Actual Applications

And more imp AXIS,ICICI BANKS ETC were not providing finance on downloaded forms that means Printed forms must be at least 2 or 3 times the downloaded forms...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smarttanuj
    If we look at the no of downloaded application forms at HUDA site...

The stats are as followed

Karnal 1.04 Lakh Applications
    Pinjore 27000
    Kalanwali 34000

Lets say 50% of the downloaded applications get converted in to Actual Applications

And more imp AXIS,ICICI BANKS ETC were not providing finance on downloaded forms that means Printed forms must be at least 2 or 3 times the downloaded forms...

Let me take a shot at the numbers based on the details provided by you.......

Karnal -1.04 lakh (50% conversion) + printed forms will be atleast 8 times= 4.5 lakhs
    Pinjore- 27000(50% conversion) + printed form will be 5 times=90 thousand
    Kalanwali- 34000( 50% conversion)+ printed form will be 3 times= 60 thousands

Let us see what the actual figures come out to be....
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody please, how many days will it take to upload the applicants' list ?
    CommentQuote
  • पिछली स्कीम में तो 5 महीने बाद रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर अपलोड किये थे और उसके 17 दिन बाद ड्रा आया था! 31 दिसंबर को ड्रा आया था हिसार का और फॉर्म जमा करवाने की आखरी तारीख 8 जुलाई थी! भूपिंदर सिंह हुडा को ब्याज का लालच है इस लिए जान-बुझ कर तारीख आगे बड़ा देता है! वो इस स्कीम से कम से कम 700 करोड़ का ब्याज खायेगा और इस बार प्लाट की कीमतें भी बहुत ज्यादा हैं इसलिए कम लोगों ने ही apply किया होगा!
    CommentQuote