Collapse

HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Last updated: November 18 2015
645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Yes one can apply to all the places.Only one application for each place.
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by abhiku View Post
      Thank you @Sharmafire,

I got email reply back fm HUDA today that problem will be fixed in 48hrs and I should be able to print receipt from website later.

Quick qns, how do I get registration number and application number?
      Will that be available on website later on?

Or for online applicant, only scheme receipt is sufficient?

Thanks
      AK
      On the bottom of the online receipt there is application number and once this scheme is closed, they will put the name of those applicants whose name and application number will be included in this draw on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmafire View Post
        On the bottom of the online receipt there is application number and once this scheme is closed, they will put the name of those applicants whose name and application number will be included in this draw on their website.
        Thanks Sharmafire, Just got the email from HUDA with receipt confirmation and I was also able to go to website and print duplicate receipt. Thanks again!!

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
        Yes one can apply to all the places.Only one application for each place.
        Thanks, that's what I thought but just wanted to confirm.
        Last edited May 6 2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSingh View Post
          Hi Hemant
          You can apply for plot in Karnal/Panchkula scheme in general category.Reserved category benefit can be availed once which in your case u have already availed as a successfull allotee of Hisar plot. You should not have any HUDA allotted plot in these 2 locations for any category.
          Thank you @MrSingh for prompt reply.
          May i know whether it is mentioned in the brochure of HUDA/About your source of information. just wanted to be sure before i take a call..
          also which is the best bank for 100% finance?? I have gone through the earlier threads about different rates quoted by different banks but i m confused..dear members..please help

Comment

Do we have any better understanding of what are the prevailing plot premiums in Karnal and pinjore?

Comment

I spoke to couple of dealers...seems like no much premium...may be 10%....members correct me if I am wrong...

Comment

I spoke to one of my friend who lives in Karnal and he told me the existing rate in sector 32 for 10 marla plot is somewhere close to 65-70 lacs so that means it almost double the rate that HUDA is offering.

And, no idea on Pinjore market rate.

Originally posted by mychandigarh View Post
                I spoke to couple of dealers...seems like no much premium...may be 10%....members correct me if I am wrong...

Comment

Any idea about existing rates in Sector 33 karnal?

Comment

U can choose any bank.

AXIS is bit on higher side all other are mostly equal.
                    I have applied thru PNB was easy process.

Originally posted by hemant1303 View Post
                    Thank you @MrSingh for prompt reply.
                    May i know whether it is mentioned in the brochure of HUDA/About your source of information. just wanted to be sure before i take a call..
                    also which is the best bank for 100% finance?? I have gone through the earlier threads about different rates quoted by different banks but i m confused..dear members..please help

Comment

Hi

Couple of queries.

I tried applying through the online process, however without even paying the amount a message saying "You have already applied" is appearing. Any1 faced this problem? How can it be resolved? Any email id or customer care number where I can post my concern?

Also what banks in Delhi are financing this scheme? I know the bank names I specifically looking for their branches pref in West and South Delhi.

Thank You

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X