Sort by :
Filter by :
- How much premium.can we expect from karnal sector 33p if alotted??
Are there lot of buyers generally for huda scheme right after.alottment??CommentQuote0Flag
- draw dates?
Have the dates of HUDA draw been announced?
I hope this should be in September itself.
If anyone has any info pls share.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any info on draw date?
Sent from my M2 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote0Flag
- One of the Notices by HUDA on this scheme mentioned that...
Registration etc has been uploaded on website & in case of any correction req in name etc kindly contact ur bank by 21st SEp
So, in case of corrections submitted by someone ... HUDA willl take another 15-20days min
I expect Draw by end of OCT or start Nov
Scheme last date was 30th Apr earlier which was extended by 1month later so 6months will b over NOv END... HUDA needs to do daw before that...
Just Keep an eye on News/HUDA siteCommentQuote0Flag
- I'm sure many of you have applied in both HUDA schemes - Pinjore and Karnal. so if the person get plot allotted in both Pinjore and Karnal urban estate, can he keep both or he is only allowed to keep only ONE plot? Any link to HUDA rules and regulations.
what about other HUDA schemes as well? e.g. Ambala, Taraori etc?CommentQuote0Flag
- U can keep one in each huda estate.
Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote1Flag
- I think one can keep only one HUDA PLOT
Sent from my M2 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote1Flag
- You can keep both the plots.CommentQuote1Flag
- You can keep both. But you can not apply again for any future scheme for that region.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by studguyU can keep one in each huda estate.
Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appOriginally Posted by MrSinghYou can keep both the plots.Originally Posted by mohitkalraYou can keep both. But you can not apply again for any future scheme for that region.
- While we are on it, anyone knows about this area?
Is Taraori Sector 1 near Karnal good investment?
- इसी महीने आएगा हुडा का result क्यूंकि सबने पैसा करनाल-पिंजौर और कालांवाली स्कीम में लगाया हुआ है और हुडा 5 स्कीम और निकल चूका है! ऐसे में कम लोग ही इन 5 स्कीम में पैसा लगाएंगे, जो हुडा कभी नही चाहेगा! या तो हुडा को इन पांचों स्कीम की अंतिम तारीख आगे बढ़ानी पडेंगी या result जल्दी करना उसकी मज़बूरी होगी! :-))CommentQuote0Flag
- Just a simple query, how much time generally dese govt authorities take to offer possession from date of draw say....nd when does 75% payment schedule starts, at possession offer??CommentQuote0Flag
- Possession is generally within 3 yrs of allottment.
Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote0Flag
- And what is allottment time after draw???? Draw date is not alottment date I guess......frm draw to possession, I guess its a process of 6-7 years I guessCommentQuote0Flag