Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Allotment is within 1 month of draw. U hv to pay 25pc upfront and rest equally within 6 yrs ...9pc interest rate...

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Little confused here, after one month of draw letter of intent is issued which enables applicant to pay 25% amount, letter of allottment is issued later on, loi and Loa are quite ddifferent I guess
    CommentQuote
  • U do not need too many process details right now. Once allotted, u will learn all of this.

CommentQuote
  • Well, I hve been allotted a plot although by PUDA in my case......so was little curious to knw, letter of intent has already been received 3 months back, 25% paid, was eager to knw tentative time for letter of allottment...as I hve to make arrangements for dat payment...nd if lucky for dis as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda n Puda hv different process. Do not worry about funding part. If u get a plot, there will be lot of options.

CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    When is the draw of Pinjore likely to happen ?

Is there any premium expected in case someone gets lucky in the draw.

Experts please advise ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any information on Draw Dates ? :)
    CommentQuote
  • No news i have,.

Does anyone else have?
    CommentQuote
  • Wait till 10 oct...........
    CommentQuote
  • Guys..let me put end to this..
    Draw always comes in 6th months.... This is my experience in last three huda schemes...and practical for huda too...as it gains interest on public money.
    So keep calm and wait for Oct last week
    In 6th month.. they refund money to people..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yessunny
    HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month and that will have really high premium.

I would recommend to wait and apply in that scheme as current scheme does not yield much premium and property market in Karnal, Pinjore is pretty saturated.

Hi Yessunny,

Any idea when these plots of Gurgaon or Manesar will be launched?
    I can see that there are 5 schemes open right now for Faridabad, Palwal, and 2-3 more places , but could not find anything for Gurgaon or Manesar. Is that already closed? Or is it yet to come?
    CommentQuote
  • Draw will be held after 19 October when model code of conduct ends.
    CommentQuote
  • The scheme was extended and closed on 30 May, 2014 if I am not mistaken. As per past trend of HUDA, they will conduct draw in last week of November only (within 6 months) .. best of luck to all the applicants

Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Based on past trend and 6 months clause they should not delay the draw beyond first week nov

Sent from my M2 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asifahmad
    Based on past trend and 6 months clause they should not delay the draw beyond first week nov

Sent from my M2 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Actually the clause of 6 month is from the 'date of closing' of the scheme, which technically was in May End, so thay can officially keep the draw in Nov end, without violating that clause.
    In 2013 also they did the same thing, there was extension for month and then draw happened in December end, which was just within the 6 months from the final extended date of closing the scheme.

Let us all hope that draw comes out early, but i have seen how they used the public money for one extra month so can't be too much optimistic this year.

Optimistic about only one thing as of now , jab bhi draw niklega, mera plot to niklega hi :D
    CommentQuote