Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, last date of applications for scheme for faridabad, ambala, palwal, fatehabad and taraori has been extended till 10th Nov. Local newspapers hv reported.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studguy
    Guys, last date of applications for scheme for faridabad, ambala, palwal, fatehabad and taraori has been extended till 10th Nov. Local newspapers hv reported.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

good news
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for those who have not applied so far and their money is not blocked. But bad news for those who have already applied in these schemes and their money is blocked one extra month. My friend this is common man money from his pocket therefore, no Hooda or Huda bothers. If this is Dama_ money he would have got this without spending any thing from his pocket.
    CommentQuote
  • This is old story of Huda. Everytime they extend the application and draw dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware :-
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon, Faridabad, sohna - all builders of affordable housing have been pushing their projects as affordable housing by HUDA ( some saying draw by HUDA) . At least some officers show pro-activeness and issue clarifications. all others have been sleeping (or may be sleeping with the enemy).

Thumbs-up for good job done by HUDA-Karnal.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda Draw dates - stats from last year

In last year's HUDA draw for Hissar
    - 18th Dec 2013 - HUDA helpline confirmed the date of draw to be 30th Dec 2013
    - 24th Dec 2013 - HUDA website officially mentioned the date of draw to be 30th Dec 2013
    - 30th and 31st Dec 2013 - actual draw took place of these 2 dates

Last draw mein happy new year nahin ho paya :(
    Is draw mein shayad happy diwali ho jaye :D
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone contacted huda helpline yet?

Sent from my M2 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on result declaration

CommentQuote
  • Yeah..chked with the HUDa helpline..
    Although they don't have any updates on the exact date of draw..but were saying it shall be in November..
    With only a week left in October ..probably that is only logical to assume that shall only happen now in November.
    plz update if some one has any insider info on the draw.
    CommentQuote
  • look at the difference between huda an dda , within a month they announce the draw date and other side huda no information yet after six month.
    CommentQuote
  • Any confirmation on date of draw ?
    CommentQuote
  • We are in Nov now what is in HUDAs mind not to declare draw date yet it is less than a month left for 6 months clause to complete

CommentQuote
  • Wait till 2nd last week of Nov and they will announce a draw date...they are sitting on tons and tons of money...who cares for normal people like us...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandy2003
    Well, I hve been allotted a plot although by PUDA in my case......so was little curious to knw, letter of intent has already been received 3 months back, 25% paid, was eager to knw tentative time for letter of allottment...as I hve to make arrangements for dat payment...nd if lucky for dis as well.

I have also been allotted a plot by PUDA. What is the difference between letter of intent and letter of allotment ? 25% payment done. Will they be sending notice for the installments? or we have to deposit it of our own.
    CommentQuote