Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
Reply
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    I have also been allotted a plot by PUDA. What is the difference between letter of intent and letter of allotment ? 25% payment done. Will they be sending notice for the installments? or we have to deposit it of our own.

    Can you Please confirm the scheme in which u got allottment??
    CommentQuote
  • It is Faridkot Sugar Mill plot and yours ?
    CommentQuote
  • Puda mansa enclave, 200 sq yard, your 75% Payment starts after receiving alottment letter, complete payment schedule is there in that allottment letter....faridkot schene was launched in 2012 I guess, so hvnt u received ur allottment letter yet??
    CommentQuote
  • The scheme was launched in July 2013. Yet letter of allotment has not been received. I did not enquire from them about letter of allotment. Should I contact them or wait for the letter to come itself.
    CommentQuote
  • it will come.....dnt worry......hw much u paid, 25% or nxt installment as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Intrest on balance amount

    After allottment of plot one has to pay 15%. The remaining 75 % is to be paid in 6 equal yearly instalment. When the interest starts immediately or after possesion of plot & on the remainig amount to be paid after possesion? Suppose it takes 3 years for possesion so by that time one has already paid another 37.5 % so the 12 % interest will be applicable on remaining 37.5% after possesion? I mean one do not have to pay interest till possesion.

    Comments please.
    CommentQuote
  • Interest will start immediately on remaining 75% and will get reduced on yearly basis on balance outstanding once you starting paying 1/6 principal payment. Consider it as home loan from HUDA @12%, if you want to pay earlier than schedule 6 years, you can pay without any prepayment charges. Possession doesn't matter for interest calculation.

    Originally Posted by completeoilma
    After allottment of plot one has to pay 15%. The remaining 75 % is to be paid in 6 equal yearly instalment. When the interest starts immediately or after possesion of plot & on the remainig amount to be paid after possesion? Suppose it takes 3 years for possesion so by that time one has already paid another 37.5 % so the 12 % interest will be applicable on remaining 37.5% after possesion? I mean one do not have to pay interest till possesion.

    Comments please.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls clarify....interest will start after allottment letter or after draw date itself??????
    CommentQuote
  • It will be 30 or 60 days (can't recall exact days) after allotment date and the yearly installment due dates will be mention in your allotment letter.
    CommentQuote
  • tomorrow is last date for fbd/palwal etc last date. lets see, draw notice expected after that only....any inside info from seniors??

    best of luck for all applicants..

    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandy2003
    Pls clarify....interest will start after allottment letter or after draw date itself??????


    interest starts only after the possession of the plot is handed over to the allottee. This may take 3 years from the date of allotment in best possible case.
    the payment then goes like this 10% at application and 15% on allotment
    15% next year without interest
    15% next year without interest
    15% next year plus interest on the balance amount
    15% next year plus interest on the balance amount
    15% next year plus interest on the balance amount

    this is too in case the possession is given in three years period, if there are delays there will be no interest further. in case the allottee has own funds, he/she can pay lumpsum to avoid interest.

    hope this clarifies..
    CommentQuote
  • Draw expected to roll out on 18 Nov 2014.. No official communication but internal news.. !!
    CommentQuote
  • ye hui na baat,,, andar ki baat nikaal hi laaye aakhir.. thanx a lot for inside info..

    gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Huda draw will be on 21st and 24th as per the attached notification.

    Kalanwali and Pinjore draw will be on Nov 21st and Karnal will be on 24th. HUDA is trying to go DDA way, doing live streaming of the draw on their own website as well as on youtube.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yessunny
    Draw expected to roll out on 18 Nov 2014.. No official communication but internal news.. !!


    Hey your insider info. is wrong;)

    Originally Posted by futuristic
    Huda draw will be on 21st and 24th as per the attached notification.

    Kalanwali and Pinjore draw will be on Nov 21st and Karnal will be on 24th. HUDA is trying to go DDA way, doing live streaming of the draw on their own website as well as on youtube.


    No time listed on notification. What time it will start?
    https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Updates/Scheme%20Draw%20Date.pdf

    Do they have bandwidth to do live streaming
    CommentQuote