Sort by :
Filter by :
- This is a really bad news for the people who applied for Karnal plots, now their money got blocked with HUDA for months, God knows how many months as now the matter is in Supreme Court and High court too..
HUDA should have conducted the Karnal draw last week, at least people who were not successful get their Earnest money back and stay will be there for only successful applicants, greedy HUDA!!!CommentQuote0Flag
log withdraw krenge apni applications. mere bhi 4 big plots ki money fas gyi. pinjore me bhi 2 bhare thay,,, wo bhi nhi nikle.. bad luckCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by futuristicThis is a really bad news for the people who applied for Karnal plots, now their money got blocked with HUDA for months, God knows how many months as now the matter is in Supreme Court and High court too..
HUDA should have conducted the Karnal draw last week, at least people who were not successful get their Earnest money back and stay will be there for only successful applicants, greedy HUDA!!!
Huda will pay interest for any delay check brochureCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by definiteHuda will pay interest for any delay check brochure
the delay interest is only 5.5% per annum.CommentQuote0Flag
- They had all the information in the system in Mid September. Even registration numbers were posted on website. Still the greedy people delayed the draw till last week of November to earn interest on public money. and now this court case. Had they timely completed the draw .. :(
Lekin ummeed bhi kisse karein .. yahan to sab bas apni jeb bharne mein lage hainCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
Seek inputs and opinion on the following:
1. Won't withdrawal of application be accepted by HUDA ? Can't people just demand their refund .
2. What is the CLP matter that High Court has quoted and would wait for Supreme Court's decision in the matter ?
3. Given that this has spiraled into a court case with High Court looking at Supreme Court ruling to take further decision , how much time could one practically look at for the matter to be brought to some closure ?
4. Even if plots are allotted by HUDA , isn't this issue of most of farmer (more apt MAFIA LAND OWNERS, NON TAX PAYERS, FREE ELECTRICITY, INTEREST FREE LOANS, CURRENCY VALUE DESTROYERS - BLACK MONEY/GOLD HOARDERS living off the hard work of laborers) additional compensation through allotment of farmer plot carry on , which could make END USERS investment risky as this matter could come up post allotment as well.
5. Is there any precedence to such matter in Haryana been resolved and in how much time .
6. On the whole given all the uncertainties , does it really make sense to take all the risk of investing your hard earned money in the property .CommentQuote0Flag
- Next court date is 4th-Dec-2014,CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bajaj1983Next court date is 4th-Dec-2014,
Draw is already late and now this news. Whatever be the issue we should get our money back if draw is not in our favour.
HUDA is becoming smart as they will hold over money and earn interest.
Let's get together and demand for our money back.CommentQuote0Flag
- Kindly guide about the process of getting refund of payment for unlucky applicants of Pinjore schemeCommentQuote0Flag
- You will automatically get the cheque at your address in 10 working days.CommentQuote0Flag
- What's source for that ?
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile appCommentQuote0Flag
- Experience :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Draw Date post 4th Dec
Next scheduled court date is 4th Dec and post which there may be decision to release draw. If that happens then HUDA will take another week atleast to prepare for draw. So, dec end tak hi paise wapis ayenge provided hon'ble court decides in ur favor..
Otherwise wait and watch for blocked money.
Also, people who got it financed through banks will have to pay extra money for their application.. As the amount used was for 6 months.. any delay caused is not what bank will cover. If you dont pay they claim to report to CIBIL..
ALL in ALL - we all are in trouble!CommentQuote0Flag
- The refund has come into my bank account through an online transfer today.
This was for the Pinjore Scheme.CommentQuote0Flag