Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For pinjore scheme or karnal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yessunny
    For pinjore scheme or karnal?

It has to be Pinjore Scheme, the draw from Karnal has not happened yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkalra
    It has to be Pinjore Scheme, the draw from Karnal has not happened yet.

I have got the refund from the PINJORE Scheme straight in my bank account.........let us see when KARNAL draw happens now
    CommentQuote
  • Received refund for Kalan wali plot in my account,but no interest paid beyond 6 month period @5.5%
    CommentQuote
  • जिस-जिस ने अम्बाला में प्लाट के लिए आवेदन किया है, उनको भी बुरी खबर सुनने को मिल सकती है जैसे हमको मिली है करनाल में! ये खबर आज प्रकाशित हुई है अम्बाला जागरण में!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Sandy,
    Can you please, guess (using your experience) when I will get the Letter of Allotment for plot alloted to me at Faridkot PUDA sugar mill plot scheme ? I did not receive it till date, although it was allotted in July 2013. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    Mr. Sandy,
    Can you please, guess (using your experience) when I will get the Letter of Allotment for plot alloted to me at Faridkot PUDA sugar mill plot scheme ? I did not receive it till date, although it was allotted in July 2013. Thanks.

How much u have paid till date????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yessunny
    Next scheduled court date is 4th Dec and post which there may be decision to release draw. If that happens then HUDA will take another week atleast to prepare for draw. So, dec end tak hi paise wapis ayenge provided hon'ble court decides in ur favor..

Otherwise wait and watch for blocked money.

Also, people who got it financed through banks will have to pay extra money for their application.. As the amount used was for 6 months.. any delay caused is not what bank will cover. If you dont pay they claim to report to CIBIL..

ALL in ALL - we all are in trouble!

Today was court hearing... Anyone any idea what happened? Has the stay on karnal draw been lifted?

Sent from my Lenovo A850 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • :(
    Source : www.Huda.gov.in
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Next hearing date is 6-March-2015
    Originally Posted by PropertyDude
    Today was court hearing... Anyone any idea what happened? Has the stay on karnal draw been lifted?

Sent from my Lenovo A850 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • How much u have paid till date????

10% on application and 15% after letter of intent i.e. total 25%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandy2003
    How much u have paid till date????

Total 25% + 2% cess for cancer patients. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • How can we seek a refund of amount ? Is there a provision to opt out
    CommentQuote
  • Nope, no provision to get a refund...you are struck with them for the next couple of months
    CommentQuote
  • Feeling sad that my money got stuck in this project of KARNAL for don't know how long!!! Court will keep on postponing the dates and HUDA will enjoy the good interest rates and possibly provide us low rate of 5.5% at the end after we all struggle with them ..
    CommentQuote