Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    Feeling sad that my money got stuck in this project of KARNAL for don't know how long!!! Court will keep on postponing the dates and HUDA will enjoy the good interest rates and possibly provide us low rate of 5.5% at the end after we all struggle with them ..

next hearing date is 6-march, ye to sabke sath hai, 116000 lack application hain, mere vi 4 plot de paise fs gye 4m-6m-8m n 14m
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mychandigarh
    Nope, no provision to get a refund...you are struck with them for the next couple of months

I guess that's incorrect info sir. I spoke on huda helpline few days back. They said all who want to are free to withdraw application and they will get a refund. Pls reconfirm..

Sent from my Lenovo A850 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PropertyDude
    I guess that's incorrect info sir. I spoke on huda helpline few days back. They said all who want to are free to withdraw application and they will get a refund. Pls reconfirm..

I am glad I was wrong...can you tell me the process so that I can get my refund....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    Total 25% + 2% cess for cancer patients. Thanks

I guess may be within 6-8 months

Sent from my C1504 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Huda Karnal

Originally Posted by bajaj1983
    next hearing date is 6-march, ye to sabke sath hai, 116000 lack application hain, mere vi 4 plot de paise fs gye 4m-6m-8m n 14m

Does not look like anything positive will come out from this hearing. Did some research in this regard and found that this issue of Huda acquiring land of farmers for sector 32/33 of Karnal in in court since 2011 :(
    See the link of the previous Huda draw of Karnal which was also affected by High Court stay in 2011
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/285421-post36.html

This is still in court, now in supreme court of India, and still in pending status.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda karnal - case of 2014

I checked the Huda website for High Court Case number of 2014, because of which the draw of Karanl is put on hold -
    Case number is CWP-23952-2014

The details are given at the Punjab and Haryana High Court website -
    http://phhc.gov.in:8080/enq_caseno.php?var1=CWP&var2=23952&var3=2014

In this the High court order says -
    Learned counsel for the petitioners, inter alia, contends that
    without awaiting the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Special Leave
    Petition (Civil) No.13375 of 2013 titled ‘Haryana Urban Development
    Authority & another Vs. Bhagwan Singh & others’
    , the respondents have
    decided to hold draw of lots jeopardizing the interest of land-owners, whose
    land has been acquired.
    Notice of motion for 04.12.2014.
    In the meantime, respondents shall not proceed with the process
    of draw of lots in respect of Sectors 32 & 33, Karnal.

Now even the High court is waiting for Supreme Court to give judgement on the pending case of Land Acquired bu Huda in Kanal 32,33
    God knows how many years will it take to Supreme court to decide the first case and how much further delay for High Court to examine the judgement and remove the stay for the 'so-called' 2014 Huda Karnal Scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandy2003
    I guess may be within 6-8 months

I think this time period of 6-8 months is from December 2014, if I am not wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    I think this time period of 6-8 months is from December 2014, if I am not wrong.

Yes, I guess tenders hve already been allotted for site development

CommentQuote
  • I don't know the procedure. Pls contact huda on its helpline. Its easily accessible and give correct info

CommentQuote
  • In a similar situation at Yamuna Authority where the draw was withheld due to legal issues with the land owners, the authority kept a token amount of Rs. 1000/- for each applicant and refunded the remaining amount. However, we can not expect such thing from a notorious body like HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PropertyDude
    I don't know the procedure. Pls contact huda on its helpline. Its easily accessible and give correct info

________________________________________________________________________________

I called up at Karnal office and as per them they are saying for karnal plots refund send application for withdrwal and refund with Application copy and cancelled cheque where refund is expected.

Any idea is this the process followed by HUDA as of now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GG9999
    In a similar situation at Yamuna Authority where the draw was withheld due to legal issues with the land owners, the authority kept a token amount of Rs. 1000/- for each applicant and refunded the remaining amount. However, we can not expect such thing from a notorious body like HUDA.

Although I don't remember the year, but this procedure was applied earler also by Noida Authority. They retained Rs.1000 for each applicant and refunded rest of the amount to the applicants. After the draw they refunded Rs.1000 to unsuccess ful applicants and demanded the money form successful applicants. This I can say beacuase I was one of the unsucessful applicants. The members should give this idea to HUDA. Perhaps they may agree.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandy2003
    Yes, I guess tenders hve already been allotted for site development

Mr. Sandy what do you think? Will the plot allotted in PUDA Sugar Mill Enclave Faridkot, give any profit in long run ?
    CommentQuote
  • One of my known ones, who has got his application financed thru the bank has revd an SMS saying that ur payment is overdue, please contact the bank branch.
    Has some one else also recieved a similar SMS/ info.
    What needs to be done now?
    I hope if we delay paying the amount in this case bank wouldn't share it with CIBIL affecting the credit score
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varoraonline
    One of my known ones, who has got his application financed thru the bank has revd an SMS saying that ur payment is overdue, please contact the bank branch.
    Has some one else also recieved a similar SMS/ info.
    What needs to be done now?
    I hope if we delay paying the amount in this case bank wouldn't share it with CIBIL affecting the credit score

I think the bank won't share it with CIBIL if the money is not returned as they know that the draw has been delayed and the money is lying with HUDA. I guess they will ask you to pay interest atleast for 3/6 months periodically and may ask for affidavit that you will review it after every 3/6 months untill the draw takes place. If anyone chooses to withdraw his application, the loan money (financed by bank) will be credited in bank's account only.
    CommentQuote