Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by bharat3668Finance has started at PNB Branches..
Below is the charge list.
There is no other documentation or other charges
Karnal Finance Charges at PNB
10M - /18380
thanks but what about Pinjore ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Karnal is the best as per my findings.CommentQuote0Flag
- Karnal is best in these and Pinjore can be good but i think we should avoid KalanwaliCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AbhayKarnal is best in these and Pinjore can be good but i think we should avoid Kalanwali
- As prices are very low in Kalanwali.... what is the secondary market rate ere?
will there will be any premium ?
can husband and wife can apply for same place......CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys can you please help 1 Marla equals to how many square meter and how many square feetCommentQuote0Flag
- 1 Marla is 25 sq yards, 225 sq feet and 20.9 sq metersCommentQuote0Flag
- https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47619 a map of pinjore plots. The purple area is under the current scheme.CommentQuote0Flag
- @anathema.... Light selected purple area or dark purple area ?CommentQuote0Flag
- complete highlighted area..Originally Posted by definite@anathema.... Light selected purple area or dark purple area ?
sirji.. sirf boundry me plot kaise denge.. pura highlighted area hi hoga..CommentQuote1Flag
- 14M or 10M
Which size will be better option according to appreciation pov and returns
14M or 10M
- I think 8,and 10, Marla will be better for investment as there will be good demand for those sizesCommentQuote0Flag
- 14 Marla is just too costlyCommentQuote0Flag
- From where i can get the form in delhiCommentQuote0Flag
- PNB Bank ECE HouseCommentQuote0Flag