Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    Mr. Sandy what do you think? Will the plot allotted in PUDA Sugar Mill Enclave Faridkot, give any profit in long run ?

Definitely....govt authority plots are good in any city

Sent from my C1504 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anybody can tell me . can we withdraw our form from karnal plots draw ?
    can you tell me the process so that I can get my refund
    CommentQuote
  • next court hearing date ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    I think the bank won't share it with CIBIL if the money is not returned as they know that the draw has been delayed and the money is lying with HUDA. I guess they will ask you to pay interest atleast for 3/6 months periodically and may ask for affidavit that you will review it after every 3/6 months untill the draw takes place. If anyone chooses to withdraw his application, the loan money (financed by bank) will be credited in bank's account only.

Ok you have keep in mind that the bank has nothing to do with HUDA.....the bank has given the money to a individual who has invested the money with HUDA for a plot....what it means is that BANK does not care about the delay in HUDA draw...you should talk to the bank and see what they are looking for and in case that means paying interest or the entire amount...do that..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by definite
    next court hearing date ?

Next date is 6 March 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mychandigarh
    Ok you have keep in mind that the bank has nothing to do with HUDA.....the bank has given the money to a individual who has invested the money with HUDA for a plot....what it means is that BANK does not care about the delay in HUDA draw...you should talk to the bank and see what they are looking for and in case that means paying interest or the entire amount...do that..

Agreed, bank has nothing to do with the HUDA. Sometimes people don't have so much amount and they take risk of only Rs.10000/- 12000/-. If they are unsuccessful, ok they loose that amount and if successful, they sell it at premium and pay the bank loan. Bank knows that their money is lying safe with HUDA and they earn interest for long time. However, it is wise to first meet the bank and listen to what they say. After that any step can be taken which satisfies the bank.
    CommentQuote
  • karnal 2014 scheme- withdrawal

Called up huda helpline on Dec. 14, 2014 and asked about karnal scheme 2014 withdrawal procedure,as per them next court hearing is on march 06,2015.if we wish to withdraw money huda will deduct 10 % out of the earliest money and for that we have to contact karnal estate office, physically(as nobody picks up the phone).if we don't decide for withdrawal,huda will pay 5% interest p.a. on earnest money deposited.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kim,

Why will they deduct 10% of EMD? Will they consider application to be active even after money withdrawl?
    CommentQuote
  • Refund for Pinjore Plots

Hi

Can anyone confirm that the refund money is only thru online transfer in bank accounts?

OR is HUDA also sending cheques for refund of plot money?
    CommentQuote
  • What is final status for Karnal draw ? Can we withdraw application and get our amount back ?

Do we have to pay extra interest to banks if we got it financed ? Will HUDA pay us back interest for more than 6 months period ?
    CommentQuote
  • Received Letter & SMS from AXIS bank saying that they are going to clear Cheque submitted during Loan taking time... as Additional Interrest for 3months...

How do we walk OUT of HUDA scheme???
    CommentQuote
  • call hUDA helpline and they can explain process to withdraw your money. Its quiet easy to get money back..,

And court can take enormous time to decide and put further 6 months date for next hearing. Better stay out from losses...
    CommentQuote
  • Just called HUDA helpline. They directed me to Estate Office Karnal by giving phone number. I called Estate office and enquired about application withdrawal process and penalty if any. They told me that I have to send an application letter along with a cancelled cheque. There won't be any penalty for withdrawing application.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssingh81
    Just called HUDA helpline. They directed me to Estate Office Karnal by giving phone number. I called Estate office and enquired about application withdrawal process and penalty if any. They told me that I have to send an application letter along with a cancelled cheque. There won't be any penalty for withdrawing application.

Thanks for your assistance, did you submit the withdrawal application to HUDA Karnal office???
    CommentQuote
  • Not till now. But I am thinking about it.
    CommentQuote