Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi,
    i wish to withdraw from karnal scheme .could you please help with the following:

1)application for cancellation should be addressed to whom?
    2)cancelled cheque of what amount(earnest money deposited?) and in whose favour should be sent?

thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kim1986
    hi,
    i wish to withdraw from karnal scheme .could you please help with the following:

1)application for cancellation should be addressed to whom?
    2)cancelled cheque of what amount(earnest money deposited?) and in whose favour should be sent?

thanx

Although you asked Mr. Ssingh81, but I am answering. I say sorry. You should address your application to Estate Officer, HUDA, Karnal. They will issue cheque favouring the applicant. If the application is in joint names they will issue it favouring 1st applicant.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Thanx for promt response !

Cancelled cheque to estate officer karnal of what amount and in whose favor should be sent?

Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kim1986
    Hi,
    Thanx for promt response !

Cancelled cheque to estate officer karnal of what amount and in whose favor should be sent?

Thanx

Cancelled cheque IS just An account proof to enable them for online transfer.....cancelled cheque is cancelled cheque only, not of any amount

Sent from my C1504 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashmi,

I have followed the same process...I have sent refund application or letter with copy of Application and Cancelled cheque. But still have not received any refund....I did it 2 weeks back. After following up they told me it will be processed soon.

Have you got refund? Is it thru Ceque or online transfer? If anyone has any experience on this pls share.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snjvarora
    Hi Ashmi,

I have followed the same process...I have sent refund application or letter with copy of Application and Cancelled cheque. But still have not received any refund....I did it 2 weeks back. After following up they told me it will be processed soon.

Have you got refund? Is it thru Ceque or online transfer? If anyone has any experience on this pls share.

Cheers

I didn't apply for refund. I just wrote. You ask the HUDA Authorities. They may ask for the original receipt issued by bank at the time of applying plot. After receiving the withdrawal application they will refund the money. But it depends on the dealing hand how much time they take.
    CommentQuote
  • I have withdrawn my applications and sent them the required documents.. Hoping to get my money soon... Heard that the case can run longer than expected and money would be blocked for long in that case...
    CommentQuote
  • Will they pay interest beyond 6 month period if you cancel or withdraw the application.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sunny

When you sent the documents as I have sent 2 weeks back and what is update ....have they initiated refund and when we will get it?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Can you please send the application format for withdrawal from Karnal Scheme and list of documents attached. Whether attached any address proof or Identity proof. Pl send application format, URGENTLY Required.
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA advisory note regarding withdraw applications...

https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Updates/Karnal%20Draw%20Notice.PDF
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see that atleast HUDA is ready to refund the money with 5.5% interest from May-30, 2014 till actual payment for the peoples who don't want to wait for litigation to end.

CommentQuote
  • They have posted their process of refund on the HUDA website.. You can check there and request your refund. Its little time taking but atleast worth taking money back as draw date is very uncertain.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can anyone advice ....as I have financed earnest money through PNB and paid interest amount. Now what to do ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Notification on huda website states that a written application/request needs to be placed with Karnal Estate officer to get the refund for Karnal scheme.

Can someone please update me on "Address" where this application needs to be couriered.
    CommentQuote