HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Last updated: November 18 2015
645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Originally posted by asifahmad View Post
    Based on past trend and 6 months clause they should not delay the draw beyond first week nov

Sent from my M2 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    Actually the clause of 6 month is from the 'date of closing' of the scheme, which technically was in May End, so thay can officially keep the draw in Nov end, without violating that clause.
    In 2013 also they did the same thing, there was extension for month and then draw happened in December end, which was just within the 6 months from the final extended date of closing the scheme.

Let us all hope that draw comes out early, but i have seen how they used the public money for one extra month so can't be too much optimistic this year.

Optimistic about only one thing as of now , jab bhi draw niklega, mera plot to niklega hi

Comment

Guys, last date of applications for scheme for faridabad, ambala, palwal, fatehabad and taraori has been extended till 10th Nov. Local newspapers hv reported.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by studguy View Post
        Guys, last date of applications for scheme for faridabad, ambala, palwal, fatehabad and taraori has been extended till 10th Nov. Local newspapers hv reported.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
        good news

Comment

Good news for those who have not applied so far and their money is not blocked. But bad news for those who have already applied in these schemes and their money is blocked one extra month. My friend this is common man money from his pocket therefore, no Hooda or Huda bothers. If this is Dama_ money he would have got this without spending any thing from his pocket.

Comment

This is old story of Huda. Everytime they extend the application and draw dates.

Comment

Beware :-
              Attached Files

Comment

Gurgaon, Faridabad, sohna - all builders of affordable housing have been pushing their projects as affordable housing by HUDA ( some saying draw by HUDA) . At least some officers show pro-activeness and issue clarifications. all others have been sleeping (or may be sleeping with the enemy).

Thumbs-up for good job done by HUDA-Karnal.

Comment

Huda Draw dates - stats from last year

In last year's HUDA draw for Hissar
                  - 18th Dec 2013 - HUDA helpline confirmed the date of draw to be 30th Dec 2013
                  - 24th Dec 2013 - HUDA website officially mentioned the date of draw to be 30th Dec 2013
                  - 30th and 31st Dec 2013 - actual draw took place of these 2 dates

Last draw mein happy new year nahin ho paya
                  Is draw mein shayad happy diwali ho jaye

Comment

Has anyone contacted huda helpline yet?

Comment

Any update on result declaration

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X