Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Total applicants who withdraw their application from Karnal Scheme : 1783 (as available at HUDA website).
    CommentQuote
  • next date 9th april
    CommentQuote
  • next hearing date is 27 april
    CommentQuote
  • You will keep in getting dates by court. Take out your money
    CommentQuote
  • Someone was telling me that case seems to be heavily going in farmer's favour,and Huda is asking for more time to respond..If someone has the case id,can he pls post it here so that we can confirm the news..In that case it will be better to take out money as early as possible..
    CommentQuote
  • Case no. CWP-23952-2014, High Court of Punjab and Haryana
    CommentQuote
  • More than 2100 have withdrawn already
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bajaj1983
    next hearing date is 27 april

Latest update with case details can be viewed over link - Punjab & Haryana High Court
    CommentQuote
  • I applied Karnal plot through central bank. They asked for 4 months extra interest (from 1/12/14 to 31/3/15), which has been paid. Since, things are getting delayed beyond expectation, i want to withdraw application.

I want to know that the refund will come in my account or bank's account. In case it will go to bank's account, how will i come to know and then, is cancelled cheque still required. Please guide me.

VIMAL SHARMA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vimaldak
    I applied Karnal plot through central bank. They asked for 4 months extra interest (from 1/12/14 to 31/3/15), which has been paid. Since, things are getting delayed beyond expectation, i want to withdraw application.

I want to know that the refund will come in my account or bank's account. In case it will go to bank's account, how will i come to know and then, is cancelled cheque still required. Please guide me.

VIMAL SHARMA

The refund will definitely go to the bank from where you have taken the loan. They will credit the refund in your loan account. Your loan account balance will be Zero, but they will ask for interest from you from 1.4.15 to the date of credit of refund. After paying the interest, you will be given your cancelled cheques.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update from court?

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Next Date: 05-MAY-2015
    CommentQuote
  • Tarik pe tarik aur kuch nahin.. Welcome to the world of court cases :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yessunny
    Next Date: 05-MAY-2015

Although "Tarik pe Tarik", but I think, the Court is also worried about the case, that is why it is giving short dates i.e. the difference between two dates is less. I think the case will be solved very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has insight as in whats going on in here. why the dates are pushes. Has there been any progress in the case or no ?
    CommentQuote