Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any news, when is HUDA conducting the draw?
    CommentQuote
  • When will the draw be held . Any news on the same??
    CommentQuote
  • Has to be conducted before 14th june as per court order. But u cant believe HUDA they will come up with another excuse
    CommentQuote
  • Draw date is 11 june......Finally. ......
    CommentQuote
  • Now its on the website
    CommentQuote
  • 10 june tk bank deposit hona chahiye tabhi pura faida milega,,,, f**k**g huda dept.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please explain what does that mean - having money till 10th June in the a/c?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bajaj1983
    10 june tk bank deposit hona chahiye tabhi pura faida milega,,,, f**k**g huda dept.

Mr. Bajaj bank me kaun sa deposit hona chahiye ? Ta ke pura faida mile ? Money has already been deposited with HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    Mr. Bajaj bank me kaun sa deposit hona chahiye ? Ta ke pura faida mile ? Money has already been deposited with HUDA.

किसी भी महीने की 10 तिथी तक अगर बैंक में minimum डिपाजिट रहता है तो normal से ज्यादा फायदा मिलता है और rbi की guidelines के अनुसार credit में भी फायदा दिया जाता है! all about टर्न-ऑवर :-)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • any updates on the 260 plots being left..which are these
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Ambala Sector 27 draw date?
    CommentQuote
  • I am going out on 09th June and will have limited connectivity till 16th June. Could the Seniors please guide based on the experience that how much time HUDA will give if the name is shortlisted in the draw or how much time HUDA take to return the money back to us?
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    I am going out on 09th June and will have limited connectivity till 16th June. Could the Seniors please guide based on the experience that how much time HUDA will give if the name is shortlisted in the draw or how much time HUDA take to return the money back to us?
    Thanks in advance.

If you are the lucky one, you will have 30 days to deposit 15% additional money along with the documents.
    This is mentioned in the application form itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aayush1
    If you are the lucky one, you will have 30 days to deposit 15% additional money along with the documents.
    This is mentioned in the application form itself.

And I think this time will start from the HUDA's letter date, if I am not wrong.
    CommentQuote