Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can i take the loan if i got the plot , or can i sell the plot after allotment, if yes then what the current market price at present, please clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the draw results?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates...has the draw been conducted today...
    If yes, when shall the result be available on the website??
    CommentQuote
  • Yes draw was conducted today.. I saw it live online.. Huda had a link on their website.. Not sure when the results would be available online..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam tam
    Yes draw was conducted today.. I saw it live online.. Huda had a link on their website.. Not sure when the results would be available online..

Result will be available tomorrow morning. Did you get lucky?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    Result will be available tomorrow morning. Did you get lucky?

Didnt watched all of it.. only few minutes,,
    CommentQuote
  • Result of 32P

I am not able to down load result for 33P. Results are available on HUDA site now
    CommentQuote
  • Result of 33P

Here it is. Hope somebody got luck from this forum. Me didn't
    CommentQuote
  • Gayee bhains paani mein :), waited for this draw forever, kept paying the bank interest hoping luck would favor me. But oh well, congrats to the lucky ones :)
    CommentQuote
  • Finally Over

Yes sir, its disappointing... but i m happy that atleast its over.
    CommentQuote
  • Unlucky once again!!
    CommentQuote
  • Refund for Karnal Unsuccessful Applicants?

Hi, is anyone aware when will the unsuccessful applicants of Karnal draw get money back? Usually how much time it takes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharma26anku
    Hi, is anyone aware when will the unsuccessful applicants of Karnal draw get money back? Usually how much time it takes?

10 working days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bajaj1983
    10 working days

anyone got refund yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    anyone got refund yet?

I do not know, पर अभी तक मुझको नही मिला refund, online applicants को जल्दी मिल जाता है और manual को वक़्त लगता है!
    CommentQuote