Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like there is error in karnal broucher ...

14 Marla Sector 32 @15300 EMD is 4,95,800
    14 Marla Sector 33 @16300 EMD is 4,87,400

How is it possible, it should be reversed.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please guide what is the location difference between sector 32 and 33 in karnal. Price quoted by HUDA is quite different. Which sector to prefer..
    CommentQuote
  • Any other bank apart from PNB finanicing?

I think 10.25% charged by PNB is quite high. We dont get that rate on FD for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Samjain@ there is no error in brochure......if u look more carefully there is a difference between the size of plots....although both 14 marla but the one sector 32 is 13.5x24 sq m n d other one sector 33 is 13x23 sq m......brother thats why the difference....Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • S_Kumar, may be I am missing it but cannot find the conversion of Marla into meters .... where is it mentioned the size in meters in brochure... please help
    CommentQuote
  • Sam Jain - you are unnecessarily getting worried. The 14 Marla plot in sec 32 are of 324 sq meters and sec 33 ones are of 300 meters. Conversion of 14 Marla to meters will be approximately 300 sqmeters but there r some unusual measurement plots like corner plot or not exact rectangular shape that are more than 300 meters. I bet all these remaining 14 Marla plots in sector 32 are corner ones...

If you want to calculate on your own from brochure then do reverse calculation taking total cost of plot as numerator and divide by given rate per sq meters.. Hope it helps!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Which bank is providing cheapest finance.??

I checked with PNB and SBP. Both are at 10.25%

I saw this link on website for Central Bank of India giving at 8%

Is it true?
    https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/MainSite.aspx?status=2&menu_id=143
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

If one has earnest money than which option is advisable financing earnest money through bank or from pocket?

I heard that it is easier to get refund when you finance through bank.
    CommentQuote
  • If you finance thru bank refund goes to bank directly.

You need to pay only the interest amount.

Also if u finance u still earn some interest keeping that money in ur bank. So ultimately what u pay is less interest.

Originally Posted by Deven1
    Hi guys,

If one has earnest money than which option is advisable financing earnest money through bank or from pocket?

I heard that it is easier to get refund when you finance through bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharat3668
    If you finance thru bank refund goes to bank directly.

You need to pay only the interest amount.

Also if u finance u still earn some interest keeping that money in ur bank. So ultimately what u pay is less interest.

Thank Bharat, being a investment banker I know the difference of interest earned and paid.

My concern was, do know that is it difficult to get refund from HUDA for self financed money?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about that. Have not ever applied before.

You have any info about which banks financing apart from PNB ,SBP which i have checked. they are charging around 10.25% interest

Originally Posted by Deven1
    Thank Bharat, being a investment banker I know the difference of interest earned and paid.

My concern was, do know that is it difficult to get refund from HUDA for self financed money?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharat3668
    I am not sure about that. Have not ever applied before.

You have any info about which banks financing apart from PNB ,SBP which i have checked. they are charging around 10.25% interest

HDFC is also financing. Not sure about the rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok thanks got it... Which sector to prefer between sector 32 and 33. Why are the rates different, what is the on ground difference between these two sector's location etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda Hisar self finance money came as checks within a month of draw.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea which banks/branches are financing in Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote