Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is there anyone who has not received refund yet? I am yet to receive mine so wanted to check..
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have not received any refund yet. Is there anyway we can check the status of refund.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a link on huda website, that few of the RTGS failed and due to which they are sending payments via cheques. Not sure how to track courier now.
    Great going HUDA :(
    CommentQuote
  • Where is Ambala draw refund? anyone got it yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiku
    Where is Ambala draw refund? anyone got it yet?

Hi As per HUDA site and called on toll free no yesterday also.
    they have done done transfer yet
    CommentQuote
  • TDS deduction with HUDA refunds

Originally Posted by abhiku
    I got it too today. same interest. 5% for 6 months.

Does anyone has an idea, if HUDA makes TDS deductions as well when interest payment is more than 10K?

I have also received similar interest of 12,515 on 487400 for Karnal 14M plots. But, as per HUDA guidelines - interest paid is meager 5.5% but not 5% from 1st Dec until draw date (11th June) which equals 192 days.

So, it looks like they makes TDS deductions of 10% on interest amount as well with such refunds where interest payment is more than 10K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anoop.garg
    Does anyone has an idea, if HUDA makes TDS deductions as well when interest payment is more than 10K?

I have also received similar interest of 12,515 on 487400 for Karnal 14M plots. But, as per HUDA guidelines - interest paid is meager 5.5% but not 5% from 1st Dec until draw date (11th June) which equals 192 days.

So, it looks like they makes TDS deductions of 10% on interest amount as well with such refunds where interest payment is more than 10K.

Please let me know ,how HUDA is returning earnest money for those users who were bank financed.
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Financed Application

Anyone, who took bank finance for application, received any intimation from bank ?
    I am yet to see ant adjustment entry in my bank statement on account of HUDA refund/ additional interest thereon.
    Can someone confirm receipt of intimation from bank on this, if yes then which bank. I got the finance from ICICI.
    CommentQuote
  • None till now...
    I took from AXIS bank...

While Bank were Quick in asking for additional Interest Amount, no intimation till yet for any Refund of Excess Interest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sifar
    None till now...
    I took from AXIS bank...

While Bank were Quick in asking for additional Interest Amount, no intimation till yet for any Refund of Excess Interest

In My case, small difference. They have not charged additional interest too.
    Banks must have obtained refund by now. I don't know - when they will settle the whole thing ??
    CommentQuote
  • Got remaining Interest Amount directly credited to Bank ......

Good work by AXIS bank
    CommentQuote
  • Great...
    I am still waiting for settlement (though i will be paying net).
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody who had financed it got the money and the cheques back?

I had financed it through Bank of Baroda while they have already deducted the amount in which interest was due but for the amount recvd from HUDA they are saying that reconciliation is being done and hence its taking time.

I am not sure in this era of software how much time does it take for reconciliation as already 3 weeks have passed since HUDA has credited the money to bank.

Also would like to understand what happen to cheque which were shared with the bank.

Do they return the cheques or will these also get destroyed?
    CommentQuote
  • any premium being offered to those lucky in draw
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody applied online in the past? Need following clarifications

1) Can the bank account be of different person from the application? As I want to fill application in my wife's name but using my account
    2) If no luck, how the amount will be returned?
    a) Will it be credited back in same account from which the payment was done?
    b) Will it be credited back to the applicant's account?
    c) Will a cheque be issues in the applicant's name?
    CommentQuote