Collapse

HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Last updated: November 18 2015
645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

In a similar situation at Yamuna Authority where the draw was withheld due to legal issues with the land owners, the authority kept a token amount of Rs. 1000/- for each applicant and refunded the remaining amount. However, we can not expect such thing from a notorious body like HUDA.

Comment

Originally posted by PropertyDude View Post
      I don't know the procedure. Pls contact huda on its helpline. Its easily accessible and give correct info

Sent from my Lenovo A850 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
      __________________________________________________ ______________________________

I called up at Karnal office and as per them they are saying for karnal plots refund send application for withdrwal and refund with Application copy and cancelled cheque where refund is expected.

Any idea is this the process followed by HUDA as of now?
      Last edited December 8 2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GG9999 View Post
        In a similar situation at Yamuna Authority where the draw was withheld due to legal issues with the land owners, the authority kept a token amount of Rs. 1000/- for each applicant and refunded the remaining amount. However, we can not expect such thing from a notorious body like HUDA.
        Although I don't remember the year, but this procedure was applied earler also by Noida Authority. They retained Rs.1000 for each applicant and refunded rest of the amount to the applicants. After the draw they refunded Rs.1000 to unsuccess ful applicants and demanded the money form successful applicants. This I can say beacuase I was one of the unsucessful applicants. The members should give this idea to HUDA. Perhaps they may agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy2003 View Post
          Yes, I guess tenders hve already been allotted for site development

Sent from my C1504 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
          Mr. Sandy what do you think? Will the plot allotted in PUDA Sugar Mill Enclave Faridkot, give any profit in long run ?

Comment

One of my known ones, who has got his application financed thru the bank has revd an SMS saying that ur payment is overdue, please contact the bank branch.
            Has some one else also recieved a similar SMS/ info.
            What needs to be done now?
            I hope if we delay paying the amount in this case bank wouldn't share it with CIBIL affecting the credit score

Comment

Originally posted by varoraonline View Post
              One of my known ones, who has got his application financed thru the bank has revd an SMS saying that ur payment is overdue, please contact the bank branch.
              Has some one else also recieved a similar SMS/ info.
              What needs to be done now?
              I hope if we delay paying the amount in this case bank wouldn't share it with CIBIL affecting the credit score
              I think the bank won't share it with CIBIL if the money is not returned as they know that the draw has been delayed and the money is lying with HUDA. I guess they will ask you to pay interest atleast for 3/6 months periodically and may ask for affidavit that you will review it after every 3/6 months untill the draw takes place. If anyone chooses to withdraw his application, the loan money (financed by bank) will be credited in bank's account only.

Comment

Originally posted by ASHMIG59 View Post
                Mr. Sandy what do you think? Will the plot allotted in PUDA Sugar Mill Enclave Faridkot, give any profit in long run ?
                Definitely....govt authority plots are good in any city

Sent from my C1504 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Hi anybody can tell me . can we withdraw our form from karnal plots draw ?
                  can you tell me the process so that I can get my refund
                  Last edited December 10 2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

next court hearing date ?

Comment

Originally posted by ASHMIG59 View Post
                      I think the bank won't share it with CIBIL if the money is not returned as they know that the draw has been delayed and the money is lying with HUDA. I guess they will ask you to pay interest atleast for 3/6 months periodically and may ask for affidavit that you will review it after every 3/6 months untill the draw takes place. If anyone chooses to withdraw his application, the loan money (financed by bank) will be credited in bank's account only.
                      Ok you have keep in mind that the bank has nothing to do with HUDA.....the bank has given the money to a individual who has invested the money with HUDA for a plot....what it means is that BANK does not care about the delay in HUDA draw...you should talk to the bank and see what they are looking for and in case that means paying interest or the entire amount...do that..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X