Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Central bank 8% offer is best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Is it really true ? Has anyone got it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Central Bank is financing earnest money 10.25. This 8% news is not correct
    CommentQuote
  • Online application is open now
    CommentQuote
  • which sector should one go for 32 or 33?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats d scope of PINJORE.......... is it good from investment POV.........any views on location of sector 30 as an end user vis-a-vis ireo and dlf plots.......some one from tri-city........pl
    CommentQuote
  • Will pinjore sector 30 directly connect to nh22 zirakpur highway?
    CommentQuote
  • i believe sector 32 kamal is a better bet
    CommentQuote
  • Ok thanks for the ingo. It was seeming that 8% is low.

So it is same for PNB,SBP,CBI all at 10.25%

What are documents required at CBI? Any processing fees other than finance charges?

Originally Posted by asifahmad
    Central Bank is financing earnest money 10.25. This 8% news is not correct
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply. Could you please elaborate the factors based on which you have recommended for Sector 32 in Karnal..
    Originally Posted by sachingahl
    i believe sector 32 kamal is a better bet
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

What are your views about Kalanwali, SIRSA Scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    Thanks for the reply. Could you please elaborate the factors based on which you have recommended for Sector 32 in Karnal..

Sector 32 have less plots :(
    Less chances
    CommentQuote
  • Let's see how do most of people chose the sector they want to apply. everybody first sees the city our sector having largest number of plots and applies for that . Everybody wants to avoid the sector with least number of plots saying that chances area very less. End result is that the sectors having least number of plots receive minimum applications per plot. Finally it's the number of applicants per plot which matters. Price is second factor which matters along with expected premium
    CommentQuote
  • One thing which i wanted to confirm.

What is the policy of transfer of HUDA plots.

There is nothing written as such in the brochure.
    Can they be transfered on allotment itslef? Please cofirm me on this.
    CommentQuote
  • And transfer fee of huda?
    CommentQuote