Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Collapse
X
Collapse

HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

Last updated: November 18 2015
645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

    Yup that is true........


    Originally posted by abhiku View Post
    Only 588 people according to HUDA list.

    https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Up...efund_List.pdf

    Comment


    • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

      Does anyone know how much time it is taking for end to end process i.e. sending the application for refund and getting the same in the bank account?

      How are they calculating the interest payment of 5.5% . I guess the start date is 23rd May 2014 but how the end date is concluded while reimbursing it to the applicants opting to withdraw from draw.

      Comment


      • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

        Number of people on the list have gone up to 1364 people now.....


        https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Up...efund_List.pdf

        Originally posted by abhiku View Post
        Only 588 people according to HUDA list.

        https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Up...efund_List.pdf

        Comment


        • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

          Originally posted by Sodhi84 View Post
          Number of people on the list have gone up to 1364 people now.....


          https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Up...efund_List.pdf
          Yes, I saw that yesterday.

          Comment


          • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

            court case date?

            Comment


            • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

              Originally posted by definite View Post
              court case date?
              6 march

              Comment


              • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

                Hearing date is postponed, now next hearing is on 13 march.

                Comment


                • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

                  Hi Friends,

                  I got lucky with one 4 marla plot in Pinjore in the draw. How much premium could I expect on today. What are the rates in general over there for pinjore plots

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

                    Hi bajaj,

                    any quick links that provides court date change? And what is your perspective on court's hearing? I am assuming that there will be next date proposed with delay of 3 months.

                    Comment


                    • Re : HUDA Schemes Karnal amp Pinjore Last Date 28th April 14

                      Originally posted by yessunny View Post
                      Hi bajaj,

                      any quick links that provides court date change? And what is your perspective on court's hearing? I am assuming that there will be next date proposed with delay of 3 months.
                      track Case type - CWP, Case NO. 23952, Case Year - 2014

                      Punjab & Haryana High Court

                      my perspective on court's hearing is, wait and watch at least next 6 months
                      Last edited March 10 2015, 02:08 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X