Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any bank financing in gurgaon ?
    CommentQuote
  • I was also thinking the same. Thus to me nowadays everybody is smart, so for that probably everybody will apply for sector 32, thinking that nobody will apply here as the plots are less in no...so could be a scenario that no lottery needed for sector 33 :-)
    Originally Posted by sachingahl
    Let's see how do most of people chose the sector they want to
    apply. everybody first sees the city our sector having largest number of plots and applies for that . Everybody wants to avoid the sector with least number of plots saying that chances area very less. End result is that the sectors having least number of plots receive minimum applications per plot. Finally it's the number of applicants per plot which matters. Price is second factor which matters along with expected premium
    CommentQuote
  • U can check at PNB,SBP branches . They are financing in Delhi..!!

Originally Posted by mitraa
    Any bank financing in gurgaon ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think too that Karnal is much better than Pinjore scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Can husband and wife both apply in Karnal scheme ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    Can husband and wife both apply in Karnal scheme ??

yes both can apply, but in case of final draw you can keep only 1 and 1 you will have to surrender as both of you part of same family :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mychandigarh
    I think too that Karnal is much better than Pinjore scheme

Pinjore is far better if somebody has fat cash for...
    CommentQuote
  • To clarify a few points the history speaks the river years ago got floor=ded the area of other side of shimla -chindigarh highway got flooded where these IREO and DLF plots are though they are on higher ground now but these areas of HUDA plots were safe I suggest talk to panchkula people and chandigarh / pinjore friend they will tell you histioe=ry and demand of this area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    yes both can apply, but in case of final draw you can keep only 1 and 1 you will have to surrender as both of you part of same family :-)

Thanks for the clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • Tried with Yes Bank and they said no...still checking other banks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saksham
    Online application is open now

Hi, any links for that? Couldnt find any...
    Anyone ?
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.huda.gov.in/Pages/HudaNewScheme.aspx

Originally Posted by 1992vipul
    Hi, any links for that? Couldnt find any...
    Anyone ?
    CommentQuote
  • Could you pls elaborate the criteria based on which you have preferred Pinjoreover Karnal
    Originally Posted by rajpatel
    Pinjore is far better if somebody has fat cash for...
    CommentQuote
  • AXIS Bank has also started providing finance.

Add in Delhi HT today. Contact numbers given.
    CommentQuote
  • Pinjoe plots are on the costly side, i wont think anyone will make any gain till 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote