Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
Reply
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • buy DLF floor instead to get retuns in one year, project is almost complete will deliver in one to two years.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda website suckkks!Do not apply online

    I think its better to apply through Bank DD or Finance option..I tried to fill form online..1st Attempt-->Website do not respond at payment page

    2nd Option-->Payment page open-->Money Debited-->No Acknowledgment mail nor any receipt

    Contact Customer care-->Asked to take print but Neither showing receipt in Print duplicate receipt option..Don't knw where money went ...keeping my finger cross still!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf floors are almost 50% more expansive. I looked at some listings on olx and quickr.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont go by olx, talk to them direct n you will know the reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Could anyone provide current rates for plot in Pinjore. I'm also keen to apply (no specific reason). Also would be interested to know any assessment by seniors


    QUOTE=nitinsarna;1127595]Could you pls elaborate the criteria based on which you have preferred Pinjoreover Karnal
    CommentQuote
  • Gudguy... Why don't you tell for benefit of forum what is the dlf valley plot rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Can me and my wife apply 2 each for Karnal and Kalanwali.Means me and my sife applying for Karnal and same for Kalanwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Very Expensive. They are charging interest rate @18%.
    Originally Posted by bharat3668
    AXIS Bank has also started providing finance.

    Add in Delhi HT today. Contact numbers given.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you get the chance to solve this issue?
    Originally Posted by only4usg
    I think its better to apply through Bank DD or Finance option..I tried to fill form online..1st Attempt-->Website do not respond at payment page

    2nd Option-->Payment page open-->Money Debited-->No Acknowledgment mail nor any receipt

    Contact Customer care-->Asked to take print but Neither showing receipt in Print duplicate receipt option..Don't knw where money went ...keeping my finger cross still!!
    CommentQuote
  • Did any of the member successfully able to make the payment online through HUDA website and get the acknowledgement or receipt from them.
    If yes, please confirm as the members are eagerly want to understand whether its worth to go online or offline mode.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please share views on following :

    1) Can we sell immediately after allotment, any lock in period ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hpsingh
    Can me and my wife apply 2 each for Karnal and Kalanwali.Means me and my sife applying for Karnal and same for Kalanwali.


    HPSINGH Sir,how good is Kalanwali scheme for investment purpose
    CommentQuote
  • Huda online sucks

    Originally Posted by nitinsarna
    Did any of the member successfully able to make the payment online through HUDA website and get the acknowledgement or receipt from them.
    If yes, please confirm as the members are eagerly want to understand whether its worth to go online or offline mode.


    Please do not apply through online scheme as my money deducted 3 times and did not get acknowledgement. And to get receipt from HUDA, you will have to call 10 times atleast and its lot of hassles. PLEASE AVOID HUDA ONLINE APPLICATION.
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month and that will have really high premium.

    I would recommend to wait and apply in that scheme as current scheme does not yield much premium and property market in Karnal, Pinjore is pretty saturated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yessunny
    HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month and that will have really high premium.

    I would recommend to wait and apply in that scheme as current scheme does not yield much premium and property market in Karnal, Pinjore is pretty saturated.

    Good to know that HUDA is launching plots in Gurgaon and Manesar in next 1 month. How can i confirm the news as its not there anywhere. But yes i do hear about HUDA plots scheme to be launched in Faridabad or Palwal.

    Does anyone else heard about HUDA's plot scheme in Gurgaon or Manesar ?
    CommentQuote