Dear all,

HUDA has announced new schemes for Karnal and Pinjore. The scheme for Karnal is for developed sectors 32/33. The secondary market rate appears to be between Rs 25,000 - 30,000 sq yard while the scheme price is around Rs 14 - 15 K. Couldn't find much secondary market details for the Pinjore Scheme. Just wanted your help on the potential of these two schemes. Is the Pinjore project over-priced?
Read more
615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I made online payment today and money was deducted from my account but no receipt came and error came as access denied.Contacted their call centre Helpline 1800 180 3030 and they took all the information of the transcation and promised to get this problem corrected within 24-48hrs. Lets wait and see
    CommentQuote
  • HI Sandy, initally i was interested in kalanwalii but not now.I came to know that total population of that palce is just 28000 and it wont fetch any premium as such at this stage. Hence avoiding.

Yes if planning for long term then that is different
    CommentQuote
  • i have scanned offering from different banks for HUDA.

uploading it for everyone reference
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • PNB is exactly same as Central Bank with no processing fees.

SBP is also near about.

Result:- Only AXIS is charging higher. All other are near about the same.Go for any of it.

Originally Posted by hpsingh
    i have scanned offering from different banks for HUDA.

uploading it for everyone reference
    CommentQuote
  • @Anoop ji.......

Could u pls tell which bank gateway u used 4 payment as many people r facing problem in getting online receipt confirmation. It will help many of us.
    Thnx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anoop.garg
    I was able to make payment and got acknowledgement too in pretty smooth way. Found no issues. There is an email from HUDA too on acknowledgement and other we see it online after payment is confirmed.

Not sure, if it could be a problem with slow internet or issues while redirecting it to HUDA website.

Can you please let me know how the online application is signed by the applicant ??
    CommentQuote
  • URGENT - Demand Draft

I am submitting a web application form downloaded from the site.
    For that we have to deposit Rs 500 as fee along with the earnest money.

Can anyone please tell me that I should submit a single demand draft comprising the earnest money and 500 rs application form fee or two separate demand drafts. it is not clear from the brochure.

One more question - can we submit the form in any of the authorized bank branches ??
    CommentQuote
  • With on line submission of my form, I got error yesterday and though money was deducted from my bank but no receipt.I called their helpline call centre and they promised to wait for 24-48hrs and this will be corrected and now within 24 hrs, I got the receipt printed online.
    CommentQuote
  • I tried Online transaction today around 07:00 am on internet explorer 11, using bank SBI. Transaction goes successful with immediate receipt.
    I hope this info may help someone for trying online transaction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rka123
    @Anoop ji.......

Could u pls tell which bank gateway u used 4 payment as many people r facing problem in getting online receipt confirmation. It will help many of us.
    Thnx in advance

I made it successfully with both ICICI & HDFC banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ASHMIG59
    Can you please let me know how the online application is signed by the applicant ??

I checked directly with HUDA and get to know there is no need to sign it across.

However, it will be verified later on if you got lucky with draw.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that the date is getting extended till May 31, can anyone heard that as well?
    CommentQuote
  • I just get it confirmed from Bank of Baroda Golf course road, Gurgaon Branch that date has been extended to May 30, 2014 and infact they have changed this date manually on the banner that they put in front of the branch.

Originally Posted by devesh122
    I heard that the date is getting extended till May 31, can anyone heard that as well?
    CommentQuote
  • If date is getting extended. It is not a great news.

It means more competition and delayed results.
    CommentQuote
  • Really Bad news if scheme is getting extended.

1:- Money stuck for 1 more month and now people who have submitted their application money will lose interest for 7 months.

2:- More people can apply now hence more competition..

3:- The worst part in this scheme is that No of plots mentioned are including Oustees quota..

And their draw of lots will be held first. Similar thing happened in 2006 HUDA scheme in Panchkula when i had applied for 1 kanal and then all plots were alloted to oustees leaving no plots for general public as a result waste of money for me at that time.....
    CommentQuote