Hi everyone. I am looking for a 2/3 BHK apartment in Mysore. I am unable to find any relevant thread in this forum. Please suggest. Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are projects by various local and some reputed builders in the city. Depends on your budget and the location you desire.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vijay. My budget is around 30-40 lacs. Mysore being a small city I have no particular preference in terms of locality.
    CommentQuote
  • Mysore has projects of popular developers like Brigade and Sankalp.. I am sure there will be some projects which have something to offer in this price brackets. With airport being more active lately, that side of the city is developing fast.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with rt00021, properties in Nanjangud road / JP nagar are good bets for the mid-long term. Brigade Sparkle in J.P. Nagar could be a good option. You could also look at Hebbel where Infosys, L&T etc are based.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , Zuari group provides luxury villas and apartments with all the modern lifestyle . it is also located near KRS which makes this location for the residents to have a blissful experience
    CommentQuote
  • whether you are looking for a new villas for the family or an investment property for retirement the villas for the sale category is the place to be. you will find a villas in mysore.as well as the minimum or maximum price you would like to pay for the new villas.you will get the villas in Mysore with a affordable price.
    CommentQuote