Dear Sir,

I own a flat and I want to got loan sanctioned from Naitionalised bank .They are asking NOC from Nagpur Improvement Trust (NIT Nagpur) Mutation is not done in NIT but in NMC is done. Our name entered in City Survey of Nagpur and we are paying taxes in my name and got receipts in my name. Since mutation is done in NIT, how to get NOC from NIT (Nagpur) now. What is the procedure. Will you guide me.?

Yours sicerely,
Akbar
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AKBAR CHUTTU
    Dear Sir,

I own a flat and I want to got loan sanctioned from Naitionalised bank .They are asking NOC from Nagpur Improvement Trust (NIT Nagpur) Mutation is not done in NIT but in NMC is done. Our name entered in City Survey of Nagpur and we are paying taxes in my name and got receipts in my name. Since mutation is done in NIT, how to get NOC from NIT (Nagpur) now. What is the procedure. Will you guide me.?

Yours sicerely,
    Akbar

Go to NIT office Sadar and ask them for NOC they will let you know.Catch some broker in NIT. Your above post says MUTATION is only done in NMC. If the Flat is on a PLOT that belongs to NIT then you need Mutation of that plot in City Survey of Nagpur. If your name is in City Survey then ask for AKHEEV PATRIKA from City Survey office in English AKHEEV PATRIKA is called PROPERTY CARD in City for PLOTS in Village agricultural land it is called 7-12.. Ask your Bank that you have City survey record and it means you have Mutation . FYI from April 2017 you do not need NOC from NIT . Your Bank is not always correct... they ask the documents that are not needed to get some bribe.
    CommentQuote