All,

pls share your thoughts on Nagpur as investment.

The project "Mihan" - how far has that been a success? Has the work completed or halted with some issue, when is it gonna be operational and other status?

The IT park having Wipro, TCS, HCL - what about it? when would they be operational..?

residential townships/major RE projects - Mahindras/ DLf/ Sahara/ any other..(pls name them..)? - when are they starting...

thanks,
Vishal
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    All,

The project "Mihan" - how far has that been a success? Has the work completed or halted with some issue, when is it gonna be operational and other status?

The IT park having Wipro, TCS, HCL - what about it? when would they be operational..?

residential townships/major RE projects - Mahindras/ DLf/ Sahara/ any other..(pls name them..)? - when are they starting...

thanks,
    Vishal

There is not much of progress of Mihan as there is not much of hype which is there in NGP.
    No IT companies are even thinking to set up their shop in NGP. A big blow to the progress. As IT means money...

RE is pretty slow and seems recession has still engulfed NGP.

Know its slightly pessimistic view on ngp but more veiws are invited.
    CommentQuote
  • any more inputs..?
    CommentQuote
    any more inputs..?

No progress on Mihan, Sahara's Project stalled, Butibori still a dream.

However the prices on real Nagpur upto Vardhman Nagar is showing bullish trend along with areas on Vardha road within few km of zero mile

I have some farm properties on Chindwara Road near the border of maharastra and MP and prices there too have increased a bit.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, development is at very low pace bcoz of pathetic approach of State govt towards VIDHARBHA region. At the same time, we can see so many devp work going on in Pune and western mh...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by radioactive
    Yeah, development is at very low pace bcoz of pathetic approach of State govt towards VIDHARBHA region. At the same time, we can see so many devp work going on in Pune and western mh...

MIHAN is FLOP!!!!
    no sale on Wardha road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gangaram
    MIHAN is FLOP!!!!
    no sale on Wardha road.

why would there will be any sell on Wardha Road? for Mihan to be gauged as success there should be sell "inside" mihan. And looking at new companies lined up to by land in SEZ I don't see it being 'flop' !

And didn't all the land in nagpur sold 2-3 times already?? what you expect people to keep buying and selling lands until all land prices are at par with Dharampeth or Sadar??
    CommentQuote
    All,

-----At this time Mihan is FLOP!!! for the future nobody knows.
    ----- TCS and other 1-2 IT companies has started Construction work (2012) and it may take 2-4 years.
    -------- DLF has no news, Sahara is almost compleate and has some problems and those booked have not started living.
    thanks,
    Vishal

On the name of MIHAN many developers made money, sold Plots and many cheated Plot buyers. You can get many Resale plots but no buyer at this time(Octobere 2012).
    in JAMTHA you can buy a plot for 300 to 400 rupees Sq Feet. you should know how to search and buy. if you want to buy something better buy in City limits..
    CommentQuote
    On the name of MIHAN many developers made money, sold Plots and many cheated Plot buyers. You can get many Resale plots but no buyer at this time(Octobere 2012).
    in JAMTHA you can buy a plot for 300 to 400 rupees Sq Feet. you should know how to search and buy. if you want to buy something better buy in City limits..

Ram Ram GangaRam,I agree that developers made money with Mihans hype..but Mihans rolling...just wait for 3 years..and u wont get any piece of land for less than 1200 rs per sq ft around Mihan..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gootelal
    Ram Ram GangaRam,I agree that developers made money with Mihans hype..
    but Mihans rolling...just wait for 3 years..
    -----it is good if MIHAN is rolling
    and u wont get any piece of land for less than 1200 rs per sq ft around Mihan ..

--------Do you mean rupees 1200SQ feet now or After 3 years?? what area you are talking "around Mihan"???

*** At present Jamtha , Dongergaon, Waghdra you CAN get 300 to 400 rs Sq ft Easily. Butibori side you can get from 100 to 250.

----------
    CommentQuote
    ----------

Gangaram Mere Bhai...If You can get me a clean and clear title land at even 450 rs per sq ft I shall give u Knighthood and u will be called Sir GangaRam!

Ganga Bhaiya, aj ki tareek mein Jamtha mein 650rs /sq ft ke niche koi banjaar zameen bhi nah de..resindential plot toh bhool jah..
    Khadka, Sumthana, Rui mein 575 to 650 rs/sq ft ka rate hai depending upon ur plot loaction..

and once business starts happening (2-3 yrs from now) in Mihan..real estate broker toh loot lenge tujhe..:bab (65):
    CommentQuote
    Gangaram Mere Bhai...If You can get me a clean(clean ka matlab? kiya ghass bhi nahin hogi??
    and clear title land at even 450 rs per sq ft I shall give u Knighthood and u will be called Sir GangaRam!
    ----- Main khud Kharida hai 385 Rupees main(May 2012), NA/TP Clear, Registration done and Mutation also done.FYI it is resale plot very near to VCA stadium and area is 3000SQ feet.
    Ganga Bhaiya, aj ki tareek mein Jamtha mein 650rs /sq ft ke niche koi banjaar zameen bhi nah de..
    ------70% Jamtha to Banjar jameen hi hai, kon si bahut kheti hoti thi ya hai Jamtha main?? Jamtha koi Punjab ka village to hai nahin
    resindential plot toh bhool jah..
    ------- main khud k exp likh raha hun jo ki jayada purana nahin hai and I dont think I need to send you copy of the registration of my plot. agar aap ko kharidna hai to main aap ko bata sakta hun ki kahan par aur kon sa plot ka kitna manga tha, shayad main kisi paper par likh rakha hai paper mil gaya to aap ko bata sakta hun. aap ko dhoond kar bata sakta hun, vaisay ek Grace ki Location hai Primeland or Princeland it is on the road that is near to wagdhara the rate they were asking was 400 but were readybfor 350. Other location I remember is I think Vintage layout from Grace(Jamtha) they have 10-15 plots for sale. other layout is Before Sandesh city in Jamtha they had 2 plots and were asking 500 but broker told me if i am intresed he can get me for 400 or 450. aap serious ho aur kharidna hai to mujhay PM karo broker ki info bhi bata dunga. Mujhay faltu main bundle marney ki addat nahin hai.
    agar mujhay Sadar main ready valey say 200rs KG miley aur aap ko 300 main miley ya ready valey nay aap say 300 mangey to main is main kush nahin kar sakta.

Khadka, Sumthana, Rui mein 575 to 650 rs/sq ft ka rate hai depending upon ur plot loaction..
    -----Agar aap Nagpur say butibori ja rahey hoo to Airport Right side main padta hai, mihan bhi right main hai, VCA Jamtha bhi right main aur main right side main butibori tak ghumma hun aur us area ka mujhay pata hai. left side ki location ka mujhay jayada nahin pata, ho sakta hai vahan jo aap likh rahey hoo vaisa rate hoo.

and once business starts happening (2-3 yrs from now) in Mihan..real estate broker toh loot lenge tujhe..
    ----Mujhay brokers kayun loot lengay bhai? may nay un ka kiya bigada hai? aur main lutunga hi nahin kunkay mujhay aap jaisay dost warn jo karney valey hoo. mujhay jayada bhudhi nahin hai aap jara bhudhi bhayain.....

----------------
    CommentQuote
    ----------------

ALL depends where the layout is near Highway...way back behind inside Jamtha...remember(i am sure u dont know)..Jamtha has a big low cost housing area coming up being planned by NMC...like takiya, Babulkheda, dharavi types...all depends tere broker neh kidar plot becha tereko..

But Good plots near prime spots under city plan arent available for less than 650...I was and am in touch with all of the major sellers (not brokers) in that area....Infact we are the accountants for a few of them...
    CommentQuote
  • Gootelal, I have a plot in velahari (one plot next to newly built Outer Ring Road/North-South Corridor) which I got at high cost as it was purchased in 2007. Any idea what it would be worth now? or if that place has any future.

Plot 100-200 meter before the village starts if you are coming from wardha road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livelife123
    Gootelal, I have a plot in velahari (one plot next to newly built Outer Ring Road/North-South Corridor) which I got at high cost as it was purchased in 2007. Any idea what it would be worth now? or if that place has any future.

Plot 100-200 meter before the village starts if you are coming from wardha road.

What do u mean by HIgh cost..how much ?
    And I will have to agree that prices have been stagnated for last 2-3 years..
    example: the plots which were at 350 rs per sq ft..may have gone to 375 rs ..pretty much around the same band..
    Real appreciation would happen in the next 8-10 years if plots are near ORR.
    An if something is in the vicinity of Mihan..likelyhood of good appreciation(doubling) will happen in next 3-4 years...

There are talks of a theme park being set up around the area u are mentioning..
    CommentQuote

ALL depends where the layout is near Highway
    ---- From VCA it takes 10 minute walk and it is near to village Jamtha. from VCA you cross the railway bridge towards Jamtha and then you reach the layout. Layout name is Gracelands Heritage and
    Khsra. No. 3 & 8, P.H. No. 42, Mouza : Jamatha, Tahsil & District : Nagpur. (Gramin) and it is NOT low cost housing area.
    ...way back behind inside Jamtha...remember(i am sure u dont know)
    ----- How are you sure that I dont know??? do you have disease called" I know all?" and you claim that you know all and others dont know?
    ..Jamtha has a big low cost housing area coming up being planned by NMC...like takiya, Babulkheda, dharavi types...
    all depends tere broker neh kidar plot becha tereko..
    ------Did I used any word to your any post like"Tere ko" even if I use I will use "aap ko". Mujhay Broker nay 8-10 Plots dikhaye jin key papers clear they aur may nay plot select kiya aur kharida. kahan kharida aap ko likh diya hai. it is resale plot.
    But Good plots near prime spots under city plan arent available for less than 650...I was and am in touch with all of the major sellers (not brokers) in that area....

Infact we are the accountants for a few of them...

--------
    CommentQuote