Sort by :
Filter by :
- Nagpur's people are not IT savvy :).. they normally goto pan thela and discuss all these things there :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Replies will come man....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Jai_hooNagpur's people are not IT savvy :).. they normally goto pan thela and discuss all these things there :D
correct. also most of nagpurians have -ve mindset about the city (and everything else..)CommentQuote0Flag
- And one more thing is that most of the Nagpurians are out of city. We can find so many nagurians in Pune, most of the threads under PUNE city forum on this site itself belongs to Nagpurians bcoz now they have become PUNEkar....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by radioactiveReplies will come man....
MIHAN is big FLOP!!!
no sale at this time on Wardha road.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GangaramMIHAN is big FLOP!!!
no sale at this time on Wardha road.
Pune's hinjewadi wasn't built in one year. I was there to see it get developed in 3-4 years. And remember it was boom time in all industries that time.
Today world is facing biggest economic crisis in living history. So be patient and give mihan some time to develop. Also it depends on politicians if they give huge incentives to industries (at least 1 or 2 big companies) it will start picking up afterwards.
If Mihan and for that matter nagpur didn't had any future I don't understand why big 5-star hotels and big construction companies have started developing residential projects?
Moreover, once centralized taxation comes into picture, Nagpur will become central hub for all sort of goods and material. Service industry has big roll to play. But that said, as usual nagpurians will not get any benefits and all outside companies will start their operations before Nagpurians wake up.CommentQuote0Flag
- Patience is the key...
Agreed to above post. If people start believing then surely any city can get transformed from a sleepy town to a bustling hub. Agreed, people in Nagpur are filled with negativity about the future, but I think whole world is in same mood right now. Nobody has a clue where we all are gonna hit in coming days. Optimism is what I'll go with and surely Nagpur is the city to settle down where social infrastructure is still alive. As a social animal that what we look for.
Regards to all.