I purchased the land from the Ashtavinayak Developers nagpur about 3 years back.This is behind Sahara City Nagpur..
However he has not done the NA/TP and Registration.
Please let me know the situation.
Is anybody there who invested with them???
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ashtavinayak Developers Nagpur..not ready to do Registration and are not returning the money from 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rianna
    I purchased the land from the Ashtavinayak Developers nagpur about 3 years back.This is behind Sahara City Nagpur..

if they have not got NA/TP approved then they cant get registration done. it is your mistake that you belived in them and gave the money to them.
    what reply they are giving if you ask the money? do you have any Evidence that you gave the money to them?

FYI the GRACE Reality has cheated many NRI and sold the land to them and that land did not had any NA/TP. Grace did not go for registration but gave the option of plot at diffrent location. Few of the NRI who were adament to get money back with intrest had threatned one of top director of Grace and to save the face GRACE Paid they money back to them with Intrest.
    ** These people post that they have 25% NRI Clients but in reality they Cheat others on the name of NRI and also cheat NRI. At this time you dont find any sales on Wardha road. one can find many Resale Plots but no buyer. MIHAN is FLOP!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gangaram
    At this time you dont find any sales on Wardha road. one can find many Resale Plots but no buyer. MIHAN is FLOP!!!!

Hi Gangaram,

I understand that there are less sales on Wardha road and many people have been cheated in land deals. But I think every where it will be the same case if buyer don't check the documents before investment. Words have no value in this field. I've learnt this in a hard way. but then HOW DOES IT MAKE MIHAN A FLOP?. I know due to weak political will its not getting a flyer and still in hibernation since last decade. But I'm still optimistic about the prospect of Orange City. It is backed by the investment and real commitment from many enterprises (5-star hotels, IT Companies).

As you know Indian bride takes time to get ready.

Kind regards :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CentralIndia
    Hi Gangaram,

I understand that there are less sales on Wardha road and many people have been cheated in land deals.
    But I think every where it will be the same case if buyer don't check the documents before investment.
    -------- That is correct. buyer should get a search report and lawyer can get it in 5-10 days.
    Words have no value in this field.
    ----Correct but if you have good contacts these builders will return your money with Intrest. The cheat is always a week person and wants to save his life. i know about a case where Grace people took the money and promised that they will go for registraion after one week. They did not had NA/TP the person was not knowing it. person paid full amount of plot but no registraion. they lied many times to him that they are getting NA in few days but coud not get NA. Person was given option to take plot from other layout but he refused.
    After 1 year still no NA and he demanded the money back with Intrest and grace people tried to delay the matter and again tried to offer vacant plot in other layout. Person contacted some "bhai kind of person" and they paid back the money next day with intrest.
    I've learnt this in a hard way. I know due to weak political will its not getting a flyer and still in hibernation since last decade. But I'm still optimistic about the prospect of Orange City.
    ------ the Maharashtra Govt is less intrested in the development of Vadaraba . second thing I noticed is Nagpur people are LAZY. Maharashtrans are NOT rich because of lazyness if you start constructing your own house and hire Maharashtrian Labour they will come abot 11 AM and will go back 4 PM.

It is backed by the investment and real commitment from many enterprises (5-star hotels, IT Companies).
    -------MIHAN at this time is flop lakin agar kush companies kaam shuru karti hain to bhi 2-4 saal main IT companies ka thoda kaam shuru hoo sakta hai lakin is say MIHAN full challu nahin hoga jitna bada band baja rakha tha.

As you know Indian bride takes time to get ready.
    ----Ye purani indian bride ki baat hai. Ab to T shirt pahan kar aur Short pahan kar 10 minte main ready hoo jaati hai. FYI MIHAN is NOT Indian bride.
    Kind regards :)

Good Luck!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rianna

yes dear friend same case with me also.
    but i approached to consumer court and as per the judgement of district consumer forum, doveloper is to pay also the double the rate of interest paid on FD deposite by any nationalised bank.

actually there is a provision for each and every criminal to teach him a lesson but we dont do anything even when we are victism.
    so please dont cry take a firm decision and take legal action againt these criminal. i request to all of the guess who is suffrer to take the legal action and if any one want any kind of mine support i am with him.
    DONT FORGET THESE CRIMINAL.BOTH OF THEY ARE CRIMINAL.
    CommentQuote
  • The same mistake committed by My uncle, He booked flat in Ashtavinayak Empire Besa, Nagpur in Nov'11 at 23 Lakhs and till date paid him Rs. 15 Lakhs. But builder is not ready for Registration,delaying possession, giving excuses. Now telling that our financial sources are collapse. Customers who will pay us 2-3lakhs, we will work for their flats and then will go for registration and possession.
    Uncle has initial agreement on Rs.100 stamp paper with builder and all the payment receipts (cheque payment). Can we appeal in Cosumer forum for the cancellation of booking and ask builder to return the money with/without interest.
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    Can you pls let us know how we can approach Consumer Court to get the things settled .
    Pls share.....it will help others
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudi007in
    HI,
    Can you pls let us know how we can approach Consumer Court to get the things settled .
    Pls share.....it will help others

Consumer court is in the same building of City Survey and talk to lawyer who deal with Consumer Court or go directly to court and don't depend on others.
    CommentQuote