Sort by :
Filter by :
- They are quoting 2800/ SqFt for flats and 3200/ SqFt for duplex.
1, 2, 2.5, 3 BHK flats are released.CommentQuote0Flag
- Moraj is building a township and they are giving it at 2700/ SqFt. They have done a lot of work already. I wonder which one would be a better buy?CommentQuote0Flag
- I guess the one which provides more facilities will attract more investors. Plus if possession is after 2-3 years it would better so that by that time TCS will be hopefully operational.
From the render on their website it seems Bloomdale apartments are 6 - 7 floors high and not like Moraj's (or First City) which are 12 - 13 floors high.CommentQuote0Flag
- It looks like facilities wise, both will be at par with each other. Moraj is not charging floor rise charges (donno about Mahindra). I like lower floor apartments and Moraj has all the upper floors available. Today, Infosys also signed an MoU with the Maha Govt. Looks like Mihan is setting up finally. They were talking about 14000 jobs in all (not just INFY but all together). Does anybody know if Moraj / Mahindra also charge service tax and / or VAT?CommentQuote0Flag
- When I asked Mahindra's quote they included service charges as well.
Mahindra Bloomdale seems to have max 7 floor buildings.
It's a personal choice but I would suggest you to go for mid floor level as those living below won't get much of sunlight. And those living on top floor will need 24x7 cooling in Nagpur heat.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am thinking about booking in this project, I spoke to them and they have started booking for building 1 and 3. Already 90 odd units are booked.
Anyone else who has booked or wanting to book please message me.CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm thinking of booking flat with them. Are you buying for investment purpose? what made you decide on this project if you care to share with us?
Did you visited the site yourself? Sorry asking too many questions as I'm not in India as of now so wanted to know more about this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- I spoke to the salesperson, currently they are booking for 2 bldg for appt and some row houses and duplexes, I was interested in Appt but could not find any good inventory in these two buildings, Price quotes in 2750 PSFT for appts.
They will be launching more appts later and since I am also not in India so decided to hold for a while and check later.
I am looking for investment, can wait for 5-7 yrs, I think given the builder the price is decent and if MIHAN really comes up to what is planned this can be a good investment since this is virtually inside MIHAN.CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm in same boat as you. Currently not in India and looking for some investment.
Lot is riding on success of MIHAN... Have they sold off with all garden facing flats?CommentQuote0Flag
- I checked with Mahindra sales person again and he is saying this project is denotfied but land is on lease for 99 years, There would be sale agreement between builder and buyer
What would be impact for re-sale etc as the land is on lease?CommentQuote0Flag
- Below is the response I received through email from them :
- What are the rules if someone need to sell their flats before taking possessions?
You can transfer it at any point of time but need to pay INR 25,000 as transfer fees to company and INR 30/ sq.mt to MADC ( Maharashtra Airport Development Company)
- What will be Carpet Area and Saleable Area for 2/3 Bed flats?
Sir loading i.e. super built-up is to carpet is approx. 25%
- Is there any provision for discount on group booking? several of my friends may be interested in buying flats in Mahindra Bloomdale.
You can avail a group discount of 1% (of agreement value) for 5 or more than 5 bookings. Where as in referral scheme once after buying any property with MAHINDRA you will get 1% on further bookings ( self referral) or for any person who book with us in any project anywhere across India through you.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have booked 2BHK in bldg 2, In case anyone would like to make a booking we can avail discount through refferal scheme and split within us.
PM me to discuss.CommentQuote0Flag
- Mahindra Bloomdale 200 Units sold in 5 months...Me being one of the customers.CommentQuote0Flag
- HYATT ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR A HYATT PLACE HOTEL IN NAGPUR
Hyatt Place Nagpur will be the 24th Hyatt Place hotel under development in India
CHICAGO (August 22, 2012) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today that a Hyatt affiliate signed a management agreement with Unity Infraprojects Limited for a Hyatt Place hotel in Nagpur, India. Hyatt Place Nagpur marks the 24th Hyatt Place hotel under development in India, bringing the total number of announced Hyatt-branded hotels under development in India to 57.
“The development of the Hyatt Place hotels in India reflects our commitment to offering this select-service brand in one of the world’s fastest-growing markets,” said Ratnesh Verma, Senior Vice President - Real Estate and Development, Asia Pacific for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts. “We are focused on creating preference by enhancing distribution of the Hyatt Place brand in both new and established markets in India where our guests are increasingly traveling.”
“This is a great moment for our company as this is our first hospitality venture,” said Kishore K. Avarsekar, Chairman and Managing Director of Unity Infraprojects Limited. “We are delighted to be associated with an internationally renowned group like Hyatt, a company that is known for its high standards. We look forward to building on this relationship with them.”
Expected to open in 2016, Hyatt Place Nagpur will be part of mixed use development on Wardha Road, which connects the city center to the airport. The hotel will feature 125 guestrooms and will offer a restaurant and bar, meeting space, a fitness center, and a pool. Hyatt Place Nagpur will be located less than five miles from the city’s airport, and will also be in close proximity to many of the city’s higher education institutions and retail areas, including Civil Lines, Ramdaspeth and Gokulpeth.
Four new Hyatt hotels are expected to open in India in the remainder of 2012 across the Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency and Hyatt Place brands, including:CommentQuote0Flag
- Purchased a Flat at Mahindra Bloomdale
I have purchased a flat at Mahindra Bloomdale 2 BHK at Building no 2. This seems to be a good property. Has anyone visited the site? How is MIHAN coming up. I am presently based out of Mumbai and not visited Nagpur for last few years.CommentQuote0Flag