Bloomdale, Mahindra Lifespaces, MIHAN, Nagpur

Last updated: July 21 2019
160 | Posts
35914 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomdale, Mahindra Lifespaces, MIHAN, Nagpur

Mahindra Lifespaces has launched their Nagpur project. Some details are on their website (except prices):

Bloomdale

Apartments, Row Houses and Duplex houses (g+3).

I would appreciate if anyone can update this forum with their price structure.
    Last edited July 1 2015, 03:44 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Bloomdale, Mahindra Lifespaces, MIHAN, Nagpur

They are quoting 2800/ SqFt for flats and 3200/ SqFt for duplex.

1, 2, 2.5, 3 BHK flats are released.
    Last edited July 1 2015, 03:44 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Moraj is building a township and they are giving it at 2700/ SqFt. They have done a lot of work already. I wonder which one would be a better buy?
      Last edited July 1 2015, 03:46 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I guess the one which provides more facilities will attract more investors. Plus if possession is after 2-3 years it would better so that by that time TCS will be hopefully operational.

From the render on their website it seems Bloomdale apartments are 6 - 7 floors high and not like Moraj's (or First City) which are 12 - 13 floors high.
        Last edited July 1 2015, 03:47 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

It looks like facilities wise, both will be at par with each other. Moraj is not charging floor rise charges (donno about Mahindra). I like lower floor apartments and Moraj has all the upper floors available. Today, Infosys also signed an MoU with the Maha Govt. Looks like Mihan is setting up finally. They were talking about 14000 jobs in all (not just INFY but all together). Does anybody know if Moraj / Mahindra also charge service tax and / or VAT?
          Last edited July 1 2015, 03:49 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

When I asked Mahindra's quote they included service charges as well.

Mahindra Bloomdale seems to have max 7 floor buildings.

It's a personal choice but I would suggest you to go for mid floor level as those living below won't get much of sunlight. And those living on top floor will need 24x7 cooling in Nagpur heat.
            Last edited July 1 2015, 03:49 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I am thinking about booking in this project, I spoke to them and they have started booking for building 1 and 3. Already 90 odd units are booked.
              Anyone else who has booked or wanting to book please message me.
              Last edited July 1 2015, 03:51 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I'm thinking of booking flat with them. Are you buying for investment purpose? what made you decide on this project if you care to share with us?

Did you visited the site yourself? Sorry asking too many questions as I'm not in India as of now so wanted to know more about this project.

Comment

I spoke to the salesperson, currently they are booking for 2 bldg for appt and some row houses and duplexes, I was interested in Appt but could not find any good inventory in these two buildings, Price quotes in 2750 PSFT for appts.
                  They will be launching more appts later and since I am also not in India so decided to hold for a while and check later.

I am looking for investment, can wait for 5-7 yrs, I think given the builder the price is decent and if MIHAN really comes up to what is planned this can be a good investment since this is virtually inside MIHAN.

Comment

I'm in same boat as you. Currently not in India and looking for some investment.

Lot is riding on success of MIHAN... Have they sold off with all garden facing flats?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X