Has anyone got any info about this project?

I am planning to purchase a 3 BHK. The builder is quoting 2500/ SqFt.

Could not find any info about the project on IREF.

Is this a good bet for investment purpose?

Would appreciate advice from the forum.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This seems to be a good rate for MIHAN area as the area has a very bright future in Visharbha.

MIHAN is coming up with number of IT and other companies and properly planned township where good residential projects like Bloomdale of Mahindra lifespaces exists.

On investment front also this MIHAN property will give you good returns in future ( say in another 3 to 4 years only).
    CommentQuote

Nagpur is a tricky affair and precisely impact of Real Estate Bill will decide the future course. With Apple, FlipKart, Google going to Hyderabad it is still not acceptable to quote such high rates. Remember Nagpur economy will be feeble since core sector like Coal, Steel & Cement not expected to recover and it will continue to be good for Retirees and Others who intend to settle and not for stories like IT and Investments.
    CommentQuote
  • Soham builders are well known builders in the Mumbai-Thane scene. yes they do have a project coming up in Nagpur which is Ensaara metropark! It's a 300 acre township project!
    CommentQuote
  • It's already fail as they have stopped construction and bookings....
    CommentQuote
  • Nagpur is a SCAM City. XYZ may take the booking but you do not know when you will get the flat. some time land is not NA or not on developer name or the same land has been sold to 2-3 persons.... Do not buy anything like flat or plot without the SEARCH REPORT through a good lawyer. SANDESH CITY still has plots and bunglows but they are unable to sell. land next to Sandesh City belonged to GRACE REALITY and they sold the Plots in 2006-2007 tilll date no registration has been done and many have been cheated, Grace Reality gave bad name to Nagpur they cheated many NRI who have lodged complaints through Indian Consulates and Embassies. Biggest Fraud in Grace reality is MANAN BHONDEKAR, Jadahv,GAIKWAD and other gang of 3-4. They may have to run from Nagpur or may be behind the bars. Many Agarwalls have been Arrested in 5-6 years for the property frauds.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone tell me what will be the final price of Radha Madhav Vrindavan (Nagpur).

3 BHK Bungalow
    Super Builtup Area : 1139 sqft.

Base Price : 25.06 Lacs

Kind Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Vrundavan project today.

Today RERA is applicable. But these are the statements made by the sales manager lady ..

- we are rera registered but we can give u old brochures only which doesnt have rera number

- we sell on super built up basis and to calculate carpet deduct 30 % and our loading is 30 %.

- we charge various extra charges like parking, mseb, etc etc and they are not part of agreement value

- lena hai to lo nahi to mat lo

- i know about rera but this is how we sell and all our customers buy like this

All the above statements r fraud statements and againt rera..

I was just a visitor but i really feel sad for the customers as they r definitely going to pay for kaju and get peanuts...

Be careful...

CommentQuote